The truth and the past! (01)

Start from the beginning

i was about to say something when my great mother India came and mocked me saying "are you even a man? crying like this doesn't suit a guy... look at vansh, he knows how to control his emotions"

that's it! she really needs a befitting answer at least today... before i leave this mansion! going towards her with a sarcastic laugh i started speaking clapping my hands

"you are great Mrs. Uma Rai Singhania! i am not saying anything about that... and who the hell are you to teach me what suits men and all? ha? you aren't my mother in any sense... neither by any blood nor any emoton. hereby even i announce myself having no relation with any of the fucking Singhania's! and ha, i am not a super human like your dear son vansh because i am a human, with emotions and i really don't wanna control it. in fact, what's the use in controlling too? what difference does it make? you fucking sit with your so-called ideologies here itself mother India because i really hate you to the core that i promise i will itself kill you with my bare hands for destroying both the children of yours! at least you could have said why you hate me and wanna throw me out... i would have done it wholeheartedly, what was the need to kill me in front of the world?! anyways good that you didn't! i..."

before i could finish i heard my brother's voice, shouting to stop! yeah, what else does he know?! i went to him and hugged him for the last time

vihaan(with a pale smile): i won't blame you, even though i feel to punch you 100 times because i have always considered you as a part of me... my very own brother! i don't wanna say anything to you but remember, one day that innocent-looking lady will also throw you out of the house when she feels you can't be used anymore... maybe like the way i am thrown out maybe in a new and updated version of the same thing... that day come to me, i will always be there to give you a shelter pal!

saying that i walked off and stood in the doorstep and spoke without looking back

" and vansh... for god's sake don't burn my memories with you as your mother did! after all, we both were the ones who were together and promised to be with one another like a shadow forever right?! so yeah, take this as a last wish from your nonexisting brother!" 

with that, i went out of the mansion with a heavy heart and lots of lost hopes... i walked and walked, i don't know where, why, and how... just walking like a lifeless soul. i sat under a tree when i felt too tired to walk and i didn't know when i drifted off to sleep. but at midnight when it was too cold, i felt something covering me... i didn't say anything nor open my eyes, but i felt vansh was there... ha must be my feelings, how can the mamma's pet be here in this time for his brother?! but my chain of thoughts was broken when i felt cold lips on my forehead, now i was sure it's him. he was about to go when i caught his wrist.

vihaan(fake anger): were you about to rape me when i was sleeping Mr! 

he turned back and looked at me like i am some alien. rolling my eyes, i got up from that place and looked at him with a straight face

vihaan(looking into his eyes): i might be a homeless Mr rai Singhania... but i do have dignity and i know how to make my living... so you may please never come back in my life in any sense! because seeing you, reminds me of me being nothing but a dead body in front of the world!

vansh(shocked): how can you say this vihaan? and when did you start calling me with surname!? i know mom did something wrong but weren't you the one who told me never to burn you and our memories... didn't you say you will be with me if i too get kicked out!? then what's all this?

vihaan(with a childish smile): i can say it... because the one who you are referring to was your brother, whose last pyre got over if i am right! i told you not to burn your memories of your brother, not me! the promise you made was with your brother not with me! And i said to come with me when kicked out was to my brother not to you Mr rai Singhania... and i know it will never happen as you are their ideal son! i don't wanna further talk and put salt on my fresh wounds... and what your mother india did wasn't wrong but a "sin" that can never be forgiven!