Duo: A Petite Savior

Start from the beginning

While Isaac was not looking, the cockroach expanded its wings and flew into the air. Isaac heard the sound and whipped his head towards it.

"Ohh fuck that!"

He jumped from the counter and ran into his room as fast as he could.

With a slam, he shut the door close and paced around in his room.

He looked at his square pillow he sometimes hugs at night and grabbed it. He gripped one of the corners of said pillow and grasped the doorknob.

He breathed in and out repeatedly and opened the door after steeling himself with confidence and resolve.

He saw no sign of the cockroach so far.

He walked into the hallway and into the living room. From the corner of his eye, he saw something and immediately turned his vision towards it.

[There you are, motherfucker.]

The cockroach was chilling on Isaac's wall like he owned the place.

[I'll send you to hell where you belong, bitch.]

Isaac ambled towards his nemesis with slow and gentle steps, careful not to scare the critter.

He raised the pillow and swung it towards the cockroach with all his might.

After one and a half years of boxing training and sparring, he finally was able to put the knowledge and experience to good use.

Isaac retracted his arm and saw the cockroach fall to the floor, probably dead.

It's legs moved, but Isaac acted quickly and grabbed the book behind the kitchen counter which he threw moments ago.

Without wasting a single second, he went back to the cockroach and slapped it with the book.

He raised the pile of attached paper and saw the vermin's squashed remains on the book cover and the floor.

"Uweeghh...." Isaac gagged while looking at it, so he stood up and grabbed a tissue to wipe off the book and floor.

-grow-

"Fuuuu. I'm fuuull," she said with contentment.

Ina laid on her couch with a satisfied stomach and shut eyelids.

She rested there for a bit until she opened her eyes and looked at a book on the table under her wall-mounted TV.  She'd been hooked to it for the past few days, and unfortunately, the amazing story was nearing the end as she reached the final act.

She grabbed it using a tentacle and opened to where she left off.

-pest-

Isaac exhaled.

He was walking down a street, heading towards the nearest convenience store to buy an ice cream for some refreshment.

His usual walking pace was faster than a normal adult because of how efficient he wanted to be since childhood. It had become a habit to walk faster than other people for him.

The sliding doors opened and Isaac entered the establishment.

He went straight to the ice cream freezers, but on the way, something happened.

"Oof!" a small feminine voice grunted.

A girl bumped into Isaac's body and almost fell down, but she managed to stay standing.

"Excuse me," Isaac apologized.

Isaac walked past her and reached out to his favorite ice cream bar and stopped for a bit after grabbing it.