chp.20

I woke up by been shaking by someone in my bed,

When I looked up I saw Sarah,
" Oh shit" I totally forgot what they said,
"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit" "oh shit"
" Would you mind calming down, and tell me what's wrong"

" We have to leave now" I said as I jumped out of the bed, still in my pajamas and socks, I slipped my feet into my bedroom slippers, grabbed the luggages, and dragged Sarah off the bed, and out the door.

Trying to be as quiet has we can,
I sneak downstairs with luggages in hand dragging across the floor slowly, trying to create less noise as possible, only to here a huge ding, from my phone, frightening me and Sarah, gosh I rlly need to change this phone settings with these notifications, I quickly ran outside hearing footsteps coming our way, I locked the back door, leading to the back yard, we ran across the field.

Currently looking for the private jet, that I asked for and couldn't see it, so I took out my phone and saw a text from my assistant that they had some difficulties, so they were running late, and will be here in a few minutes, in the meantime, means Sarah hid Incase any guards came circling the house.

A couple minutes passed, and still no sign of a jet, just as I was about to call my assistant, I heard the noise of the jet, and I can bet whose was in the house that moment, would have also heard, along with the guards so I grabbed the luggages, and me and Sarah ran towards the jet, a minute after it landed, we're heading out again.

Almost crashing into the tress in the backyard, obviously because of the lack of take off space.
When we were almost in the air fully, I saw the people I once called family rushing out to see the commotion.

The man I used to call dad looked me straight in the eye, with a flash of regret, then it turn to anger, and just like that we were gone.

We were currently in the air, and we were told that it is now safe to stand up and go anywhere in the jet we needed, my assistant brought some outfits I requested, seen I didn't have the time to put on any clothes.
I went to the bathroom to now brush my teeth, putting the clear toothpaste, on the bristles of the toothbrush and putting it straight to my mouth, only to be joined by Sarah, both brushing our teeth, and stealing glances of eachother, I finished first, rinsed out my mouth, goggled, and spit, and drank a sup of water, following was Sarah.
I took off my clothes, aware of the eyes, not really caring of the preying eyes of Sarah roaming my body,
I sat on the toilet, and took up the newspaper in side, this was the mafia newspaper only get delivered to Mafia bosses only, and we'll I'm the boss of the top mafia. This will interesting, because we usually get them only twice a month, I already did twice, I wonder what this could be about, I looked inside and nearly gasped out loud.

Remember I said I was the top mafia, it's not technically true, partially tho,
You see even tho I am the top mafia boss, there is someone above me, his organization is the "Ndrangheta",
They are known to be unbelievably ruthless, they are known to show no mercy what's so ever, one slip up and your out of the game,
There only one thing to do in this game, is to play by his rules.

Or meet the games master himself,
"The shiva"

Meaning no other than the (God of destruction) himself

______________________________________
😱😳

______________________________________😱😳

Trust me y'all gonna get a lil sexy time next chapter

😉