CHP.5

( Yeah, I know other books don't normally give the QUEEN bee's point of view, but this isn't like other books so, yeah get ready for a bumpy ride.😌)

Sarah ( QUEEN BEE'S POV).

I just finished having my morning sex session in the janitor's closet with David, a football player. I can still feel his dick in me.
Although he had surgery done to make his dick bigger, let me tell that shit was awesome, it stretch my pussy out really well.

(Flashback)

I dragged david into the janitors closet, some may say why would you go to the janitors closet to have sex, well it is the only place with privacy. I stepped inside, he quickly got in and slammed the door shut, leaping cover and grapped my throat. He start kissing me roughly, causing me to moan into his mouth, while our tongues fight for dominance, And of course he won.

While making out, he slipped a finger under my clothes, sliding my lace panties aside, while flicking my slit, and rubbing my clit.I
let me tell you it felt so good.
He slipped his index finger into my pussy, and his finger on my ass, and started to slow move, after awhile, I started getting frustrated. I stopped kissing him, and took his fingers out of me.

He looked confused for a moment, but once I got on my knees, he knew exactly what I wanted. I unbuckled belt in two seconds, letting his pants drop and started running his dick through his boxers. Let me tell you that shit was big, well obviously, he had surgery to get it. While rubbing him he started to groan, and move his hip so he had my hand where he wanted it. I stopped and he growled, I pulled down his boxers, causing his dick to spring out and hit me in my face, I grapped it and started to stroke it, watching the precum running down his shaft.

I licked the precum while locking eyes with him. I then slid my tongue across the small slit as the top. I plopped it into my mouth tasting him, and sucking the tip, while having him moaning and grabbing my hair, I started bobbing my head taking him deep. After a while of sucking him off. I took it out, and pulled up my dress giving him a clear view of my pussy. As of instinct he ripped off my lace panties and add me in a doggy position on the floor, he took the pink dildo strap on out of my bag, and put it on. You might be wondering why would I have a strap on, well it is because I am bisexual, so if I wanted to have sex with a girl, she could easily do me.

He lined the tip of both of them at my pussy sliding it up and down through my pussy folds, getting the wet liquid from my pussy, He then without warning slammed into me, earning a loud moan.

David (the jock pov).

Do you know how long I wanted to pound her pussy. Yeah, along time. So I took the first opportunity I got, and went for it. Am right in the middle of pounding into her pussy, which is causing her to moan so load, my ears almost bled, well am just going to ghost her after this session, why, it is just because it is just a one time thing. I never sleep with one girl more than once, and I don't want a relationship.

Sarah's pov.

The way how he pounded my pussy I knew I was going to be sore.
We soon both came.

(Flash back over)

As I entered the cafeteria everyone for quiet, yes that's right fear your queen.
That put on smirk on my face, but the next thing I saw ripped it right off, and replaced it with a scowl, that bitch from this morning kissed my man. So what if we only fucked one time. He is still mine.

I let out a loud screech and ran and grabbed that bitch by her hair, dragging her to the middle of the cafeteria. Let me tell you everyone was watching, but what surprised me the most was that the bitches face was not scared nor, showed a bit of fear like what the other girl would show. No let me tell it was a deadly glare, that dug deep into my soul, I was literally shaking in fear, but as I caught onto myself I replaced my fear with a devious smirk, but on the inside I was terrified.

I started to make fun of her by saying,
" you ugly add bitch don't you dare sit with my man, especially with you being that disgusting. "
I taught she was going to cry and run away like the others, but instead she burst into laughter, tears spilling her eyes from laughing. She then wiped them and and said,
"baby I have been called much worse, so what makes you think that you calling me disgusting would change a thing, also I can see that you really don't think am disgusting ".
It was the truth, because on the inside I was admiring her features, from her curvy body to her beautiful face, to her feckles, her eyes and don't let me get started on those lips.
Those lips are to die for, and am willing to, just to get a taste of it, thinking of it got me blushing and I never blush, but I can't afford to seem weak so I had to make myself look angry, so they would think I am red because of angry, I stomped out of the cafeteria in to the girls bathroom. I balled my eyes out, because I have felt that way with a girl before, I took back everything I said to her, it's just that I have been a little bit bitch since the incident.

Yeah weird I know, but I was not always a bitch, I was living a happy life.
I had a boyfriend who loved me and a beautiful baby girl. Until, It was a father and daughter day, so he decided he would take her to get ice cream, but on his way home, a crazy drunk man, decided to make a hit and run, but unfortunately they were his hit and run. The impact of the hit killed my boyfriend and my baby, I remembered it like it as yesterday. After that day I decided I would try my best to not fall in love again because I don't want to be in that position again.

So I started sleeping a around, been mean to people, but on the inside I never really meant any of the bad thing I say, it's just that my life had been so hard, till the point I almost commit suicide.

I stepped up to the mirror in the bathroom, and retouched my make up.

( end of strong language)

________________________________________________________________________________________

Please go follow me and check out my other book.

Please don't be afraid to vote and comment,

Leave any suggestions you have in mine, whether it is a book description and book or any story plot. Even if you want to add to the story in anyway or format.

I appreciate all of you, remember to vote and comment, also add my books to your reading lists.

I love you all, Bye huns.