Kejadian 10

Genesis 10:1.,2.,3.,4.,5.,6.,7.,8.,9.,10.,11.,12.,13.,14.,15.,16.,17.,18.,19.,20.,21.,22.,23.,24.,25.,26.,27.,28.,29.,30.,31.,32.
1. Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.
Inilah keturunan Sem, Ham dan Yafet, anak-anak Nuh. Setelah air bah itu lahirlah anak-anak lelaki bagi mereka. 2. The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
Keturunan Yafet ialah Gomer, Magog, Madai, Yawan, Tubal, Mesekh dan Tiras. 3. And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.
Keturunan Gomer ialah Askenas, Rifat dan Togarma. 4. And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.
Keturunan Yawan ialah Elisa, Tarsis, orang Kitim dan orang Dodanim. 5. By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.
Dari mereka inilah berpencar bangsa-bangsa daerah pesisir. Itulah keturunan Yafet, masing-masing di tanahnya, dengan bahasanya sendiri, menurut kaum dan bangsa mereka. 6. And the sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut, and Canaan.
Keturunan Ham ialah Kush, Misraim, Put dan Kanaan. 7. And the sons of Cush; Seba, and Havilah, and Sabtah, and Raamah, and Sabtechah: and the sons of Raamah; Sheba, and Dedan.
Keturunan Kush ialah Seba, Hawila, Sabta, Raema dan Sabtekha; anak-anak Raema ialah Syeba dan Dedan. 8. And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth.
Kush memperanakkan Nimrod; dialah yang mula-mula sekali orang yang berkuasa di bumi; 9. He was a mighty hunter before the LORD: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the LORD.
ia seorang pemburu yang gagah perkasa di hadapan TUHAN, sebab itu dikatakan orang: "Seperti Nimrod, seorang pemburu yang gagah perkasa di hadapan TUHAN." 10. And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.
Mula-mula kerajaannya terdiri dari Babel, Erekh, dan Akad, semuanya di tanah Sinear. 11. Out of that land went forth Asshur, and builded Nineveh, and the city Rehoboth, and Calah,
Dari negeri itu ia pergi ke Asyur, lalu mendirikan Niniwe, Rehobot-Ir, Kalah 12. And Resen between Nineveh and Calah: the same is a great city.
dan Resen di antara Niniwe dan Kalah; itulah kota besar itu. 13. And Mizraim begat Ludim, and Anamim, and Lehabim, and Naphtuhim,
Misraim memperanakkan orang Ludim, orang Anamim, orang Lehabim, orang Naftuhim, 14. And Pathrusim, and Casluhim, (out of whom came Philistim,) and Caphtorim.
orang Patrusim, orang Kasluhim dan orang Kaftorim; dari mereka inilah berasal orang Filistin. 15. And Canaan begat Sidon his first born, and Heth,
Kanaan memperanakkan Sidon, anak sulungnya, dan Het, 16. And the Jebusite, and the Amorite, and the Girgasite,
serta orang Yebusi, orang Amori dan orang Girgasi; 17. And the Hivite, and the Arkite, and the Sinite,
orang Hewi, orang Arki, orang Sini, 18. And the Arvadite, and the Zemarite, and the Hamathite: and afterward were the families of the Canaanites spread abroad.
orang Arwadi, orang Semari dan orang Hamati; kemudian berseraklah kaum-kaum orang Kanaan itu. 19. And the border of the Canaanites was from Sidon, as thou comest to Gerar, unto Gaza; as thou goest, unto Sodom, and Gomorrah, and Admah, and Zeboim, even unto Lasha.
Daerah orang Kanaan adalah dari Sidon ke arah Gerar sampai ke Gaza, ke arah Sodom, Gomora, Adma dan Zeboim sampai ke Lasa. 20. These are the sons of Ham, after their families, after their tongues, in their countries, and in their nations.
Itulah keturunan Ham menurut kaum mereka, menurut bahasa mereka, menurut tanah mereka, menurut bangsa mereka. 21. Unto Shem also, the father of all the children of Eber, the brother of Japheth the elder, even to him were children born.
Lahirlah juga anak-anak bagi Sem, bapa semua anak Eber serta abang Yafet. 22. The children of Shem; Elam, and Asshur, and Arphaxad, and Lud, and Aram.
Keturunan Sem ialah Elam, Asyur, Arpakhsad, Lud dan Aram. 23. And the children of Aram; Uz, and Hul, and Gether, and Mash.
Keturunan Aram ialah Us, Hul, Geter dan Mas. 24. And Arphaxad begat Salah; and Salah begat Eber.
Arpakhsad memperanakkan Selah, dan Selah memperanakkan Eber. 25. And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of one was Peleg; for in his days was the earth divided; and his brother's name was Joktan.
Bagi Eber lahir dua anak laki-laki; nama yang seorang ialah Peleg, sebab dalam zamannya bumi terbagi, dan nama adiknya ialah Yoktan. 26. And Joktan begat Almodad, and Sheleph, and Hazarmaveth, and Jerah,
Yoktan memperanakkan Almodad, Selef, Hazar-Mawet dan Yerah, 27. And Hadoram, and Uzal, and Diklah,
Hadoram, Uzal dan Dikla, 28. And Obal, and Abimael, and Sheba,
Obal, Abimael dan Syeba, 29. And Ophir, and Havilah, and Jobab: all these were the sons of Joktan.
Ofir, Hawila dan Yobab; itulah semuanya keturunan Yoktan. 30. And their dwelling was from Mesha, as thou goest unto Sephar a mount of the east.
Daerah kediaman mereka terbentang dari Mesa ke arah Sefar, yaitu pegunungan di sebelah timur. 31. These are the sons of Shem, after their families, after their tongues, in their lands, after their nations.
Itulah keturunan Sem, menurut kaum mereka, menurut bahasa mereka, menurut tanah mereka, menurut bangsa mereka. 32. These are the families of the sons of Noah, after their generations, in their nations: and by these were the nations divided in the earth after the flood.
Itulah segala kaum anak-anak Nuh menurut keturunan mereka, menurut bangsa mereka. Dan dari mereka itulah berpencar bangsa-bangsa di bumi setelah air bah itu.