Kejadian 36

Genesis 36:1.,2.,3.,4.,5.,6.,7.,8.,9.,10.,11.,12.,13.,14.,15.,16.,17.,18.,19.,20.,21.,22.,23.,24.,25.,26.,27.,28.,29.,30.,31.,32.,33.,34.,35.,36.,37.,38.,39.,40.,41.,42.,43.
1. Now these are the generations of Esau, who is Edom.
Inilah keturunan Esau, yaitu Edom. 2. Esau took his wives of the daughters of Canaan; Adah the daughter of Elon the Hittite, and Aholibamah the daughter of Anah the daughter of Zibeon the Hivite;
Esau mengambil perempuan-perempuan Kanaan menjadi isterinya, yakni Ada, anak Elon orang Het, dan Oholibama, anak Ana anak Zibeon orang Hewi, 3. And Bashemath Ishmael's daughter, sister of Nebajoth.
dan Basmat, anak Ismael, adik Nebayot. 4. And Adah bare to Esau Eliphaz; and Bashemath bare Reuel;
Ada melahirkan Elifas bagi Esau, dan Basmat melahirkan Rehuel, 5. And Aholibamah bare Jeush, and Jaalam, and Korah: these are the sons of Esau, which were born unto him in the land of Canaan.
dan Oholibama melahirkan Yeush, Yaelam dan Korah. Itulah anak-anak Esau, yang lahir baginya di tanah Kanaan. 6. And Esau took his wives, and his sons, and his daughters, and all the persons of his house, and his cattle, and all his beasts, and all his substance, which he had got in the land of Canaan; and went into the country from the face of his brother Jacob.
Esau membawa isteri-isterinya, anak-anaknya lelaki dan perempuan dan semua orang yang ada di rumahnya, ternaknya, segala hewannya dan segala harta bendanya yang telah diperolehnya di tanah Kanaan, lalu pergilah ia ke negeri lain dan ia meninggalkan Yakub, adiknya itu. 7. For their riches were more than that they might dwell together; and the land wherein they were strangers could not bear them because of their cattle.
Sebab harta milik mereka terlalu banyak, sehingga mereka tidak dapat tinggal bersama-sama, dan negeri penumpangan mereka tidak dapat memuat mereka karena banyaknya ternak mereka itu. 8. Thus dwelt Esau in mount Seir: Esau is Edom.
Maka menetaplah Esau di pegunungan Seir; Esau itulah Edom. 9. And these are the generations of Esau the father of the Edomites in mount Seir:
Inilah keturunan Esau, bapa orang Edom, di pegunungan Seir. 10. These are the names of Esau's sons; Eliphaz the son of Adah the wife of Esau, Reuel the son of Bashemath the wife of Esau.
Nama anak-anaknya ialah: Elifas, anak Ada isteri Esau; Rehuel, anak Basmat isteri Esau. 11. And the sons of Eliphaz were Teman, Omar, Zepho, and Gatam, and Kenaz.
Anak-anak Elifas ialah Teman, Omar, Zefo, Gaetam dan Kenas. 12. And Timna was concubine to Eliphaz Esau's son; and she bare to Eliphaz Amalek: these were the sons of Adah Esau's wife.
Timna adalah gundik Elifas anak Esau; ia melahirkan Amalek bagi Elifas. Itulah cucu-cucu Ada isteri Esau. 13. And these are the sons of Reuel; Nahath, and Zerah, Shammah, and Mizzah: these were the sons of Bashemath Esau's wife.
Inilah anak-anak Rehuel: Nahat, Zerah, Syama dan Miza. Itulah cucu-cucu Basmat isteri Esau. 14. And these were the sons of Aholibamah, the daughter of Anah the daughter of Zibeon, Esau's wife: and she bare to Esau Jeush, and Jaalam, and Korah.
Inilah anak-anak Oholibama, isteri Esau itu, anak Ana anak Zibeon; ia melahirkan bagi Esau: Yeush, Yaelam dan Korah. 15. These were dukes of the sons of Esau: the sons of Eliphaz the firstborn son of Esau; duke Teman, duke Omar, duke Zepho, duke Kenaz,
Inilah kepala-kepala kaum bani Esau: keturunan Elifas anak sulung Esau, ialah kepala kaum Teman, kepala kaum Omar, kepala kaum Zefo, kepala kaum Kenas, 16. Duke Korah, duke Gatam, and duke Amalek: these are the dukes that came of Eliphaz in the land of Edom; these were the sons of Adah.
kepala kaum Korah, kepala kaum Gaetam dan kepala kaum Amalek; itulah kepala-kepala kaum Elifas di tanah Edom; itulah keturunan Ada. 17. And these are the sons of Reuel Esau's son; duke Nahath, duke Zerah, duke Shammah, duke Mizzah: these are the dukes that came of Reuel in the land of Edom; these are the sons of Bashemath Esau's wife.
Inilah keturunan Rehuel anak Esau: kepala kaum Nahat, kepala kaum Zerah, kepala kaum Syama dan kepala kaum Miza; itulah kepala-kepala kaum Rehuel di tanah Edom; itulah keturunan Basmat isteri Esau. 18. And these are the sons of Aholibamah Esau's wife; duke Jeush, duke Jaalam, duke Korah: these were the dukes that came of Aholibamah the daughter of Anah, Esau's wife.
Inilah keturunan Oholibama isteri Esau: kepala kaum Yeush, kepala kaum Yaelam, kepala kaum Korah; itulah kepala-kepala kaum Oholibama, isteri Esau, anak Ana. 19. These are the sons of Esau, who is Edom, and these are their dukes.
Itulah bani Esau, yakni Edom, dan itulah kepala-kepala kaum mereka. 20. These are the sons of Seir the Horite, who inhabited the land; Lotan, and Shobal, and Zibeon, and Anah,
Inilah anak-anak Seir, orang Hori, penduduk negeri itu: Lotan, Syobal, Zibeon, Ana, 21. And Dishon, and Ezer, and Dishan: these are the dukes of the Horites, the children of Seir in the land of Edom.
Disyon, Ezer, Disyan; itulah kepala-kepala kaum orang Hori, anak-anak Seir, di tanah Edom. 22. And the children of Lotan were Hori and Hemam; and Lotan's sister was Timna.
Anak-anak Lotan ialah Hori dan Heman, dan saudara perempuan Lotan ialah Timna. 23. And the children of Shobal were these; Alvan, and Manahath, and Ebal, Shepho, and Onam.
Inilah anak-anak Syobal: Alwan, Manahat, Ebal, Syefo dan Onam. 24. And these are the children of Zibeon; both Ajah, and Anah: this was that Anah that found the mules in the wilderness, as he fed the asses of Zibeon his father.
Inilah anak-anak Zibeon: Aya dan Ana; Ana inilah yang menemui mata-mata air panas di padang gurun, ketika ia sedang menggembalakan keledai Zibeon ayahnya itu. 25. And the children of Anah were these; Dishon, and Aholibamah the daughter of Anah.
Inilah anak-anak Ana: Disyon dan Oholibama anak perempuan Ana. 26. And these are the children of Dishon; Hemdan, and Eshban, and Ithran, and Cheran.
Inilah anak-anak Disyon: Hemdan, Esyban, Yitran dan Keran. 27. The children of Ezer are these; Bilhan, and Zaavan, and Akan.
Inilah anak-anak Ezer: Bilhan, Zaawan dan Akan. 28. The children of Dishan are these; Uz, and Aran.
Inilah anak-anak Disyan: Us dan Aran. 29. These are the dukes that came of the Horites; duke Lotan, duke Shobal, duke Zibeon, duke Anah,
Itulah kepala-kepala kaum orang Hori: kepala kaum Lotan, kepala kaum Syobal, kepala kaum Zibeon, kepala kaum Ana, 30. Duke Dishon, duke Ezer, duke Dishan: these are the dukes that came of Hori, among their dukes in the land of Seir.
kepala kaum Disyon, kepala kaum Ezer dan kepala kaum Disyan; itulah kepala-kepala kaum orang Hori, kaum demi kaum, di tanah Seir. 31. And these are the kings that reigned in the land of Edom, before there reigned any king over the children of Israel.
Inilah raja-raja yang memerintah di tanah Edom, sebelum ada seorang raja memerintah atas orang Israel. 32. And Bela the son of Beor reigned in Edom: and the name of his city was Dinhabah.
Di Edom yang memerintah ialah Bela bin Beor dan kotanya bernama Dinhaba. 33. And Bela died, and Jobab the son of Zerah of Bozrah reigned in his stead.
Setelah Bela mati, Yobab bin Zerah dari Bozra menjadi raja menggantikan dia. 34. And Jobab died, and Husham of the land of Temani reigned in his stead.
Setelah Yobab mati, Husyam, dari negeri orang Teman, menjadi raja menggantikan dia. 35. And Husham died, and Hadad the son of Bedad, who smote Midian in the field of Moab, reigned in his stead: and the name of his city was Avith.
Setelah Husyam mati, Hadad bin Bedad menjadi raja menggantikan dia; dialah yang memukul kalah orang Midian di daerah Moab, dan kotanya bernama Awit. 36. And Hadad died, and Samlah of Masrekah reigned in his stead.
Setelah Hadad mati, Samla dari Masreka menjadi raja menggantikan dia. 37. And Samlah died, and Saul of Rehoboth by the river reigned in his stead.
Setelah Samla mati, Saul, dari Rehobot yang di pinggir sungai, menjadi raja menggantikan dia. 38. And Saul died, and Baalhanan the son of Achbor reigned in his stead.
Setelah Saul mati, Baal-Hanan bin Akhbor menjadi raja menggantikan dia. 39. And Baalhanan the son of Achbor died, and Hadar reigned in his stead: and the name of his city was Pau; and his wife's name was Mehetabel, the daughter of Matred, the daughter of Mezahab.
Setelah Baal-Hanan bin Akhbor mati, Hadar menjadi raja menggantikan dia; kotanya bernama Pahu dan isterinya bernama Mehetabeel binti Matred binti Mezahab. 40. And these are the names of the dukes that came of Esau, according to their families, after their places, by their names; duke Timnah, duke Alvah, duke Jetheth,
Inilah nama kepala-kepala kaum Esau menurut kaum dan tempat mereka, dengan nama mereka masing-masing: kepala kaum Timna, kepala kaum Alwa, kepala kaum Yetet, 41. Duke Aholibamah, duke Elah, duke Pinon,
kepala kaum Oholibama, kepala kaum Ela, kepala kaum Pinon, 42. Duke Kenaz, duke Teman, duke Mibzar,
kepala kaum Kenas, kepala kaum Teman, kepala kaum Mibzar, 43. Duke Magdiel, duke Iram: these be the dukes of Edom, according to their habitations in the land of their possession: he is Esau the father of the Edomites.
kepala kaum Magdiel dan kepala kaum Iram; itulah kepala-kepala kaum Edom, menurut tempat kediaman mereka di tanah milik mereka; Edom ialah Esau, bapa orang Edom.