Grade Meet

^ Lorien Legacies meme of the day (Garde Thanksgiving) ^

a/n: So I guess my idea to post weekly didn't go well. Especially since it has been like 6 months since I posted, but its okay. I'm back! I hope everyone had a good holiday season and happy 2022. Hopefully this year I will have more time to write and post. I'll cross my fingers. 🤞

SPOILERS <<Do not read if you have not read "The Rise of Nine">>

This story is an alternate version of the Garde meeting up. It is not the original meet up in New Mexico at Dulce Base. This version is how it could have possible gone if they all met in West Virginia where John, Sam, and Six agreed to meet. Also sam doesn't get stuck in the Mog mountain base.

∞ ∞ ∞

The Rise of Nine (Book 3)

Some time in the second half of the book

ENJOY!

∞ ∞ ∞

We walk through the woods with Sam leading since he has the address that Six gave us. Behind him is Nine acting all tough and ready to fight anything in his way. I bring up the rear barely keeping up, with the effects of the force field still making me sick. It's hard to keep up. Anytime I speed up to them the world starts to spin and I feel like I'm going to throw up. Luckily we are almost there.

    "We are getting close so keep an eye out for anything weird" Sam announced.

    "Big man Sammy leading the way, are you sure you're not scared?" Nine said.

    "Oh shut up" he replied. I would've said something too if I wasn't about to throw up. We finally got to the spot and I was so tired I collapsed at the base of a tree gasping for air.

    "You okay there John?" Nine asked, raising his eyebrows. I only grunted in response. "I'm going to take that as a no."

I closed my eyes trying to relax for a bit when I heard a stick snap in the distance. My eyes shoot open looking for the source, I wasn't the only one who heard since Sam and Nine both looked spooked. They slowly crept forward and I squinted my eyes trying to see from where I was. Then something popped out from the bushes,

    "Sam, it's so good to see you!" Six said wrapping him in a bear hug, I was so relieved to see it was her. As they were hugging three more figures appeared from the darkness behind her, two girls and one boy.

    "Sam, you didn't tell me you were such a ladies man. Who's the chick?" Nine blurted. Sam and Six stopped hugging and I could see the frustration on his face.

    "Nine this is number Six, Six this is Nine." Sam stated

    "Nice to meet you," Six said

    "Oh yeah it is." Nine replied with his usual amount of douche. Six turned around to let the others introduce themselves.

    "I'm number Eight," the boy said

    "I'm number seven but you can call me Marina." She explained.

    "My name is Ella, I'm ten I guess." The younger girl said.

    "Woah Woah I thought there were only 9 of us." Nine said, confused.

    "She came over on another ship with a bunch of chimaera." Six said.

    "Wait like the ship John saw?" Sam asked.