John Discovers New Legacies (Part II)

^Lorien Legacies Meme of the day (I love Nine)^

a/n: This is part 2 to John getting new powers with his Ximic legacy. Like I said before it doesn't work perfectly with how it is described in the story but just go with it. 

And just looking over the next few stories I'm writing I don't know why John is getting hurt a lot, it's weird but it is just the way I am writing. I guess Nine was right when he said John (four) gets hurt a lot- 

"Okay, here's the game. We're going to pretend this dummy is -- I don't know -- Number Four. He gets hurt all the time, right? So, he's wounded and, Marina, you need to get to him and work your magic. Eight you're going to help her." -Nine- The Fall of Five

Anyways, this will be the last part of John getting new legacies. Unless you have any ideas to add on. Just let me know ahaha. 

∞ ∞ ∞

The Fall of Six (Book 4) 

This story happens around the capture the flag scene. The being clip is before, then it cuts to the scene from the book (I am not putting that in since it is not my work) that scene is from pg. 233-244 if you want to read it. The the bulk of my story happens from pg. 244 on. 

That's all I hope its not too confusing.

ENJOY! 

∞ ∞ ∞

We are all about to meet in the Lecture Hall for our first group training but, before I join everyone I need to grab something for my head. I go to the bathroom to find some pain relief medicine. Ever since I woke up this morning I've had this dull pain like a headache, it feels slightly worse now so it's probably not a bad idea to take some medicine. I've tried healing it with my legacy but it never works. The pain is not enough to bother me too much, I just hope it doesn't get any worse. I quickly take 2 pills and then head to meet everyone in the Lecture Hall.

{Capture the Flag  book pg. 233-244}

I know what's coming as soon as Sam yells, but there's no way to dodge it. Eight teleports next to me, socking me in the jaw and knocking me away from Marina. As I turn to face him, he teleports behind me, kicking me in the back with both feet, I stagger onto one knee. How am I supposed to defeat a teleporter in hand-to-hand combat. I'm not able to think about it too hard because my head is pounding, it feels like someone is taking a hammer and hitting me over and over again. I don't remember it hurting much after I took the medicine but the pain just came and hit me like a truck. Eight is still teleporting all around me getting in hits here and there but there's no way I can focus on him right now. All I feel is the agonizing pain in my head and spreading to my every thought and every move. Eventually it becomes to much and I stumble back off balance away from Eight, he must be confused by the amount of pain registering on my face,

"Dude I didn't even hit you that hard." He exclaims.

"No— no it's not that." I manage to say waving him off. I try to look around to see what everyone else is doing but the lights make everything worse, the pain and the dizziness. I fall to my knees rubbing my temples, staring at the ground I only feel the pain growing.

"John what's wrong?" Eight ask.

"It's my head AH—" I say right as an even worse pain kicks in and I have to scream. It's not loud but it's definitely enough to get everyone's attention. This new pain is different from the other, it's not just an overall ache in my head it's now an extreme pressure that feels like it's right behind my eyes. I have to squeeze my eyes shut but before I do I see everyone, that was in the middle of the game turn and come over to Eight and I. I can't see where everyone is but I can hear Sarah close to me,

"John are you okay?" She asks nervously

I can only shake my head in response.

"What's wrong with you, you made us stop. We we were having so much fun." I hear Nine say with a frustrated grunt.

I don't know what to say. I don't know if I can say anything at all so I just stay there on my knees with my eyes closed rubbing my temples wishing the pain to go away. It doesn't. A few minutes later I feel like my head is going to explode, the pressure building up is so intense. I can't take it anymore. I snap my eyes open and look straight at the wall across the room and immediately feel the pressure release. I don't realizes it at first but the wall is starting to turn into solid rock and when I noticed the silver light in my vision I realize I'm the one doing it. I don't know what I'm doing or how but I do know it is making me feel better so I keep going. I stare intensely at the wall as the pain releases and the stone increases. When I start to feel normal again I close my eyes and drop on my hands and knees all sweaty and breathing heavy. I realize that I was holding my breath the entire time. I groan mentally realizing I probably look like a panting dog. 

"What the hell did you do?" Nine asks.

After I don't say anything I feel Sarah put her hand on my back, "John, can you hear us?" She ask.

I open my eyes slowly making sure I don't turn anything else into stone. I look around and see everyone either looking at me or the wall. I turn towards the wall taking in the amount of damage there, "I— I did that?" I ask hesitantly.

"Yeah dude, it came out of your eyes." Eight explains.

"Is it like a legacy or something?" Sam ask

"I hope not. I don't want to do that again. Plus I don't think legacies are supposed to be that painful." I say

"Okay well Johnny I'm glad you're good cause that did not look fun but can we get back to the game." Nine states

"Oh yeah, you guys go ahead I'm going to sit out for a bit."

"I'll go with you," Sarah says "The teams will be even then."

I start to get up but slightly stumble back as I regain my balance. Luckily, Sarah is there and helps me stay up. She holds onto my arm as we walk out of the room as the group continues the game. We walk to the main room and sit on the couch. I can tell Sarahs worried by the look in her eyes.

"Hey, I think I'm okay." I say trying to reassure her. 

"Okay, good." she says but her tone sounds like a mix between concern and sadness, before I can ask her about it she explains it for me. "I feel like all your legacies and Lorien stuff confuses me and I will never understand. And in that situation I didn't know what to do. I didn't know how to help you." 

"It's okay, you're not the only one who feels that way I promise you. Hell, all of us have been lost and confused by this stuff more than once. I think the only people who knew it all were our Cêpans." 

She rest her head on my shoulder and lets out a sigh. "I just can't wait until this is all over so we won't have to worry about it." she says.

"Me too." I say. After a minute or two I say, "Well if I can learn to control this new legacy it will be one hell of a surprise for the Mogadorians." and she giggles at that.