I look up." Can you tell me something about our parents?" I ask.

He smiles." Well first they were lovely people.

When they were pregnant with you our father hoped that he got a girl.

They both hoped that after having 4 boys but they kept trying and after 7 try's they got one. And an special one." He says.

You smile.

"Can i ask how did they die?" I ask.

His face turns into a serious look." Uhm well we were attacked by an mafia we didn't saw it coming and our mother was holding you you were a few months old. And the next thing we know our parents were dead and our little sister was kidnapped." He says.

"How did you know i was kidnapped because i could have get killed to?" I ask

"Because we got a picture of you kn your birthday you turned one. We don't know who it took but we knew you were alive." He says.

"Anyway lets get you checked alright?" He says.

I nod and walk with him to the nursery room. And yes there is even nursery room.

He check my length, temperature, weight etc.

"what does this have to do with me being pregnant?"i say as i am standing against the wall and he is checking my length.

"Wow your really short." He say teasing me.

My mouth falls open. I punch him in his shoulder." Hey ouh!" He says grabbing his shoulder.

"Oh don't be such a baby you could see that coming. Never ever call me short!" I say.

"But answer my question luca what does that have to do with me being pregnant?" I say while he grabs something.

"Well i wanted to check you for long just to make sure and no is the perfect time." He says while grabbing a scale.

I don't want to know my weight i know i'm under weight for a 15 years old.

"Piccola can you take off your clothes."he says and i look at him.

"Please i'm your brother." He says.

"I-i don't want you to see my body." I say looking down.

"Amora i'm your brother you don't have to be ashamed of your body." He says comforting you.

I look up and nod.

"Fine..." i say while taking of my shoes.

He just walk to his desk and typ something. That's great then he is nog looking at me taking off my clothes.

He is gonna see every scar and scratch damn it.

I turn around And i take of my hoodie and review scratches all over my back and stomach.

I hear a gasp.

Well i could see that coming.

"I told you i don't want you to see my body...." I say looking down.

As i turn around i hold my arms in front of my chest.

He stands up and wants to hold my arm but i flinch.

"Sorry...." I say looking down.

He puts two fingers under my chin and i look up in his eyes.

"Never be sorry for something you didn't do." He says and he pulls away.

While he walks away he says. "Its okay you don't have to take off your pants go on stand on the scale."

I walk up to the scale and stand on it.