Order of the Phoenix (12)

Start from the beginning

"Severus, let go of me!" I shouted, pushing away from him. I stumbled and quickly regained my balance. "Lily get back here now!" I heard him roar as I left. I walked out without another word wiping my tears away I apparated to his office. I walked out and went straight to Neville. He was the only friend I have that doesn't want me hidden away.

I made it to his private quarters and knocked softly. He opened the door moments later and he saw my dried tears. "Lily what happened?" he asked, moving out of the way to let me in. I walked in and as soon as he shut the door I hugged him.

"Please just let me hug you. I really need a hug," my breathing was a bit heavy as I hugged him tightly.

"Lily, it's ok," he whispered, hugging me back. I cried into his shoulder as he tried to calm me down. We stood for about 15 minutes before I looked at him. "I-I'm sorry I burst in like this," I whimpered.

He grabbed my chin and made me look at him. "Lily, your ok. I know sometimes people need their friends, and I'm always here for you. Ok?" he hugged me again.

"Thank you, Neville," I whispered.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" he asked. I nodded and followed him to the couch.

"Well, a few days ago the few remaining order members were talking about how to keep everyone safe and we said that I and Minerva would be safe here. Well today we had another meeting and this time Severus was there, they want me to hide in his basement with Harry. I tried to tell them to no but they aren't listening to me," I felt tears starting to trickle down my face.

"I can't do it, I'm safer here, I just can't live in a basement for god knows how long," I hugged him again, keeping my tears from forming more.

He hugged me, rubbing my back. "I won't let them take you down there," he replied.

I kissed his cheek and thanked him as I hugged him on the couch. We sat in peaceful silence as I watched out his window. After a while, I looked at the clock. "I have to go back to my room, thank you so much for helping. Your the greatest friend," I kissed his cheek one more time before walking out of the room.

I walked to my room and as soon as I opened the door Severus came rushing to hug me. "You scared me, where have you been," he immediately had protective energy around him. I pushed him off and continued walking. "Severus, don't talk to me. Get out," I demanded.

He didn't leave, not yet. "No, Lily. You do not get to talk to me like this," he shouted grabbing my hand. I turned around and my free hand grabbed his wrist. "I'm not playing games, you can't just take me places and not give me a say in it. I'm staying here and I will protect myself, and if you can't accept that then fuck you and get out," I stared lasers into him.

"Then do it," he smirked. I looked at him confused, I didn't really hit me with what he meant. "Do what?" I asked a confused look covering my face. He chuckled and his smirk grew wider.

"Well, you said fuck me. Why don't you do it?" he chuckled darkly. My cheeks reddened and my eyes faced the ground. Without a second thought, I slapped him, in the face.

His face instantly turned cold and within a second I was slammed into the wall, his hand around my throat and his breath fanning my face. "You do not fucking slap me," he growled in my ear.

"Then start taking m-me seriously," as I neared the end of my sentence his grip on my throat tightened. My knees went weak at his rough force, a whimper escaped my lips as his other hand gripped my hip.

"I'll take you seriously when you start making the right decisions," and with that, he slammed his lips to mine. It was like my body had a mind of its own. I was pissed at him but my body lunged itself to him and immediately started to kiss him back.

There was anger, lust, and passion in this kiss and it wasn't going to stop. He started to roughly grind his growing erection to my clothed heat. I gasped and pressed myself further against the wall. A moan escaped my lips when he slapped my bare thigh.

"Fucking slut," he growled, slapping my thigh again. I whimpered and gasped against his lips. I was running out of breath as he kissed me hard. "You need to learn some fucking respect. Talking to me like that," he pulled his lips from mine and quickly turned me around before pushing me back against the wall.

"Respect is earned, not given," I gritted through my teeth. Man, he was pissed off but I wasn't going to let him win, I won't stop until I have him begging.

He quickly ripped off my skirt and slapped my ass. I yelped and tried to turn around but my efforts were weak. He slapped me again and pulled my hair back, "don't fucking move," he growled.

"Why, can you not control me?" I snickered, I knew I was teasing him and he hated it. A deep chuckle left his lips. "We are playing this game mhh?" he asked.

"I'm not playing games, you just can't handle what I'm dishing out," he slapped my ass twice in a row before pulling my hair harder.

"After today, you'll be screaming for mercy," he growled. He ripped me from the wall and started dragging me to my bedroom. He threw me on the bed and climbed on top of me. He pressed his lips to mine, savoring the taste of my lips. My arms wrapped around his waist and it took all my strength but I flipped us over. I pressed my lips hard to his as my hands grabbed his. As quickly as I could I pressed them above his head. I muttered a quick bonding curse and pulled away from him.

He struggled against the ropes and stared daggers into me. "Untie me. Now!" he screamed. I laughed and got off the bed, I undressed myself and used magic to undress Severus.

"Looks who's in control now," I laughed and stood in front of him, a wicked smirk on my face. "Untie me and your punishment will be given with mercy," he growled.
____________________________________

Word count: 1811

Tehe 🙃

See you next time🥰