"Bonnie, who is that with you?" We heard Grams voice before she entered the room. Her face turned into an joyful expression. "Hello, Natasha."

"Hi, Grams." I greeted, nervously waving.

Bonnie took a small step to Grams. "Grams, I was wondering if you could not only teach me with my witchy juju but also with, "She looks at me then back to Grams. "Nat's?"

Grams eyes went to me in confusion then I think something clicked. "No problem. Witches got to stick together now." Her and I smiled.

This made me feel like weight lift off my shoulders."Thank you so much Grams, you have no idea how much this means to me. Ever since finding this out it's all crazy and hiatic and..." I looked at Bonnie and Grams to them huge smiles. "I am rambling." I laughed a little. "But really, thanks."

She smiles. "No problem." She looks between me and Bonnie. "Ready to learn younglings?"

We laugh at the nickname but nod nonetheless.

I fell onto the couch, as I was running low on my energy from practicing my magic. All we basically did was light some candles and lift a few light things into the air majority of the time, the small bit was some lessons on witch history, which was really interesting. My sister was opposite of me, who looked depressed and played with the ends of a blanket. A sigh left my lips as I rolled my eyes. "You are wallowing, 'Lena." I pointed.

"I am not wallowing." She gives me a look.

I hummed sarcastically. Before I could remark, Jenna plops down next to her looking depressed also.. "Your sister is right. You're wallowing."

My head nods fast and jab my hands in my aunts direction, 'See even Jenna agrees."

"So are you guys." Elena came back.

"My wallow is legitimate." Jenna retorted, while Lena went back to the blanket. "I was dumped."

"Where is Logan so I can beat his-" I was interrupted by pillow thrown at me. "hey! That wasn't nice!!" I complain.

"Yeah, well, Logan's a jerk." Looking at her nails, Elena replied.

"You didn't get a brushoff email saying , 'I'm leaving town. See ya.'" She stared ahead of her. I am so going to find a way to kick his ass if he comes back.

"Mind if you keep it down over there?" Jeremy asked from the dinning area.

Me and Jenna looked at him before she asked him, "Why? What are you doing?"

"Homework." He replied without looking up.

Saying we were surprised was an understatement, so much that I got up and walked towards him. I didn't mind the girls questions to Jere. As I got closer, Jere looked at me confused, "I don't buy it."

Jere shrugs and gestures in front of him. "See for yourself."

With that I did and he was doing homework. "Didn't see it coming."

"What didn't you see coming?"

I looked at him smiling. "Doing your homework look the grown person you are." I went to ruffle his hair but he swatted me away, "Someone had to pick your slack sis." A fake gasp left my mouth as my hand went to my heart. "I am hurt Jere, and to think that I thought you were grown."

Me and Jere heard Elena and Jenna's conversation. "What do you think?" Elena popped out. "Aliens?"

She shakes her head. "They have to be some sort of replicant."

Our heads went up to them with our brows squished together. "They can hear you." Jere sarcastically said.

I rolled my eyes. "Okay well, I'm heading to my room."