Part Twenty-Two: (Journey To Regionals) OH MY, GOD! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I'm not due for a month," she stated with a smile, "I think I can handle a stack of plates," she finished, pointedly weighing the things in her hand.

You raised your palms up in surrender as the girl walked by you.

"Just trying to be chivalrous."

You pointed around at your friends as you followed Quinn into the room.

"I offered to carry those things, but blondie told me "no", before any of you starts sayin' shit."

You got them to give a weak chuckle, but their downtrodden faces remained.

"No one wants any pizza? Mr Schue asked once you had taken your seat, squeezing in on the chair beside Quinn, "All right, well, uh, let's get started. Thank you for coming to the first annual New Directions' Regionals' st list nominations party."

"That's a really long name."

"What's the point, Mr Schue?" Arte asked weakly, "Coach Sylvester's one of the judges. She's gonna crush us."

"Artie, you don't know that." He pointed to the boy but was soon discredited by Santana, who had moved away from checking the rest of the pizzas in the boxes.

"Yes, we do. She told us at Cheerios practice."

"Yeah, she said, "I'm going to crush Glee Club"," Brittany vouched for her friend.

"The whole freaking year," Puck said, shaking his head sullenly, "All that hard work for nothing ."

"That's it, I'm chowing down," you said, reaching over and pulling the top pizza box onto your lap, gaining judgemental looks from your surrounding friends, "What?! I eat when I'm stressed."

"You can eat when you feel any emotion," your sister pointed out.

"It's called duality."

Before you and your sister's bickering match could continue, you were drawn to the sounds of soft sobbing.

"I'm sorry," Tina apologised to the group, "I just really love you guys. You know how many Facebook friends I had before I joined Glee Club? Two." She admitted, with a sad smile upon her face, "My parents. Rachel was right. Being a part of something special, it made me special."

"You were always special," you told the girl around a mouthful of pizza, which probably wasn't the best way to get your sentimental point across.

"I just can't believe it's going to be over in a week."

At this, Finn sat up straight from his position perched upon the arm of the chair your sister was in.

"Wait. Who says it's gonna be over?"

"Please," Mercedes spoke now. Looking at the boy as if he were deranged. "You think puck and Santana are going to even acknowledge my existence once we're not in Glee Club together anymore?"

"She has a point," Puck pointed out.

"You know she doesn't have to have a point, right?" you remarked to the boy.

"Mr Schuester?" Your sister turned to face the man now. "Do you think instead of nominating songs, we can just... all go around the room and talk about things that we loved about Glee Club this year?"

At Rachel's weepy, tear-filled voice, you sighed.

"I'm gonna need more than pizza," you mumbled before remarking a 'hey' when Quinn reached over and grabbed a slice from the box on your lap.

"You're really gonna eat a full box to yourself? I don't know why I asked that. I've seen you do it before."

---