Part Twenty-One: (Funk) An Ode To Punch Jesse In The Face

(As a lil treat, you guys get the final two parts today!)

Your sister had grabbed you. Literally grabbed your arm and dragged you to the auditorium, looking worry stricken, as some of your friends followed behind.

Once you had entered the large room, you headed towards the rest of your gathered friends, intending to stand beside Quinn like you were found to do a lot recently. But instead was stopped by Santana. The girl tugging for you to sit beside her upon the wall everyone was leaning against. Quinn watched on as you jumped up beside the girl, brows scrunched and a pang of jealousy shooting through her. Not liking how close Santana was to you. How easily she was able to get you to stay by her side.

"Ah, God! What is it with people and pulling me today?"

Your eyes focused upon the people gathered upon the stage, all decked out in black and blue.

Carmel High Colours

"Jesse?" your sister asked with a scoff. When the boy stepped forward, away from the crowd, "What are you doing up there with them?"

"I've transferred back to Carmel High, Rachel," he stated smugly.

'Oh, I've gotta get some snakes'

"I'm sorry that it's come to this, but you guys were awful to me. You never accepted me. You never listened to my clearly superior ideas."

'And a bag big enough to fit him in'

"Why here in our auditorium?" Finn asked, stepping forward.

"The blogs and chat rooms say that we're finished and that you guys are ripe to topple us. We just wanted to show you a little something that we came up with a few days ago to see if you agree with that assessment."

"Oh, please God no, I love this song," you mumbled to yourself as you heard the opening tune sound out through the room.

Ooh, let's go

Steve walks warily down the street

With his brim pulled way down low

Ain't no sound

But the sound of his feet

Machine guns ready to go

Are you ready, hey?

Are you ready for this

Are you hangin'

Oh the edge of your seat?

Out of the doorway the bullets rip

To the sound of the beat

Yeah

You glared at the group so easily using your school's stage for their performance.

If you had the ability to kill someone with one look of your eyes, they would be up in flames.

Jesse, more so.

You kinda wished it was true.

Another one bites the dust

How do you think I'm gonna get along

Without you when you're gone?

You took me for everything that I had

And kicked me out on my own

Are you happy, are you satisfied?