Again

It was yet another day.
and another Scar soon to be Healed.
And the first thing i thought of, Was that guy from The Coffee Shop.
Why was i thinking about Him?
Hm, Maybe just some strange occurrence.
I looked over at my wrist again and it had stopped Bleeding a long time ago it seemed.
however, I Wanted to go back to that Coffee Shop.
i never did things Willingly anymore so this was a little weird for me.
But i decided to get up and Get ready.
———————
As i entered the Coffee Shop, I Didn't see the Man anywhere, Maybe he didn't start his shift this Early In the morning.
I decided to order the same thing from yesterday and sit down To think.
The bandage on my Wrist making it itch like crazy but i knew if i itched it it would just Burst out Cherry Red so i just left it alone for now.

"IM HERE! I'm sorry Boss, The Bus Came late today. Please don't strike me Please."

"Eddie, You know to be here in time. We don't have very many employees here. Having you to be Fired would cause our business to go down."

"I cant help when the bus gets to my House. Please Boss just Don't Let me go."

"I won't let you Go. But it is a Strike. And 3 Strikes your Out Vedder."

i saw the Boy do a Deep Sigh As He Clocked in at the register.
Hm, Eddie.
I'm Assuming, Eddie Vedder?
What a Pretty Name.
And what a Pretty Boy.
i could finally see his whole face.
His nose was Perfect, His cheek bones were So Attractive, And i'm assuming he had dimples because As he was biting his cheeks i could see the deep Pits in his Face.
He looked cute when he was Upset.
His Hair was so Curly and Soft looking.
His eyes were as blue as the Shallow waters of the ocean I used to go to all the time.
I wanted to look into them myself close up, But He didn't seem to even Notice my presence.
He looked upset right now anyway.
I won't Bother Him.
————————————
It Was night time Now and i was Still at the coffee shop.
It was so Warm and Cozy and i THANKED GOD
My Agoraphobia wasn't eating me right now.
Usually it would but i've had my eye On this Man all day.
He works a really long time.
i've been here for about 3 Hours now.
I was reading a Book from my Bag that i Brought along with me.
And I think that's what really kept me occupied this whole time.
I peered Over the Book to see that Mr Eddie Vedder Was Doing the same as me.
All Deep into his Book.
For some reason, I wanted to strike up a conversation with him.
And i wasn't scared at that thought.
So i Gathered the courage And Walked up to him.

"Is...Anyone sitting here?"
He Looked up at me Slowly, His Blue eyes Shooting straight into mine.

"Oh..It's You."
A soft smile Painting his Face.

"What do you Mean it's me? Have we met?"
I didn't think he have, The only thing familiar about him was his Blue eyes.

"No you've just been here All day. I wanted to come up and Ask You if you were Ok, But i didn't wanna interrupt your Reading, You seem to be very Comfortable Here."
A Smile Crossing my face As i Heard his Soothing Voice For the first time.

"It is Very Warm and Nice here. and the coffee's Great"

"Glad to Hear that. Go Ahead, Sit Down If You'd Like."
This is Going Much better than i thought.
He was Very Nice, And Good Looking.

"So, What's Your Name"

"My Names Chris, Christopher Cornell."
He gave me another light smile As He Put his Bookmark Back in his Book and Closed it, Just to talk to me.

"What a wonderful Name You we're Given."

"You were Given a Wonderful Name too, Eddie Vedder."
He kinda gave me that 'what the fuck' and Shocked look at the same time

"How do you...Know My Name?"

"Your Boss said it earlier. as you rushed in here Late."

"oh..Yea." He rolled his Eyes and Looked back at me.

"I've never seen You around here before. Are you New here?"

"No, I just Happened to Live in the apartment Complex Right next door."

"Your Agoraphobic?"
I Looked at him In Shock, he read me like the book he was Reading earlier.

"How'd You know?"

"I was like you once. I never wanted to Leave. I was scared of what was Outside. I was Scared of Myself. I dealt with Depersonalization. Feelings of not feeling real. Sometimes i even felt the Derealization, Where stuff around me wasn't real but i was. It's Very hard to Get over. I still deal with it sometimes but not as Bad, And it's very rare for me to panic Over it."

"I guess that's what i feel sometimes. It is Quite scary. It was really hard to even Come over here. I couldn't even Go onto the balcony In my apartment."

"It's Alright. We'll Get Through this. It's not gonna Last forever. Yes, it Does take over your life. and it certainly takes it away. But You can do it. Or We can Do it together."
He Slides Over a Piece of Paper with a Number written on it.

"Why is this?"

"I need More friends Anyway, Call me when you get the chance. I'm always Free."

He gave me a Light smile as i could feel my Ears Start to Boil. I knew i was gonna Start blushing soon.
He Got up and as he was walking away He layed his Hand on my Shoulder making my heart Spark.

"I'll see you Tomorrow?"
I look up at him and Smile.

"Of Course."
he smiles back as he Begins to walk out.
God Was he Just so Amazing already.