"Nah but if I don't come today then maybe tomorrow. It's just that Mayah been on my trail bad.." Zion spoke again, making her jerk her neck back, "I need to get down there though so I'll talk to you later." She heard the phone call end so she took it as her cue to walk in. Zion immediately turned around from buttoning Silas's onesie up and studied her.

Mayah tried her hardest to take the frown off of her face as Zion pulled her in for a hug and placed a kiss on her forehead then her lips. "You look beautiful." He mumbled against her lips as his hands found their way to her ass. She wore a black jumpsuit and the same dunks as Cee because she wasn't trying to overdo it.

 She wore a black jumpsuit and the same dunks as Cee because she wasn't trying to overdo it

"Thank you." Mayah cleared her throat and stepped out of his arms, making Zion frown and furrow his eyebrows. "What's up with you?"

"It's just the baby. These cramps are killing me." She let out an awkward little chuckle. The look on Zion's face told her that he wasn't buying it but he wasn't going to press her about it either.

"You need me to get you something? Medicine? Water?" He glanced at her as he sat Silas up on the changing table. Mayah shook her head and he nodded slowly before speaking again. "But I got something to address."

"And that is?" She looked up at him before looking at Silas who was reaching his little arms out towards her. She picked him up and bounced him on her hip as she waited for Zion to continue.

"Why you got my son wearing this corny shit?" Zion stale faced her. Mayah looked down at Silas's blue onesie that read, "brother of the birthday girl."

"What's wrong with it?" Mayah looked at the onesie one more time before looking up at him with furrowed eyebrows and trying her hardest not to chuckle. Zion just let out a breath and shook his head, opening the door and letting Mayah walk out in front of him. They made their way downstairs and the volume had increased dramatically, so more people were probably inside as opposed to the backyard where a handful of activities were set up.

"What's up nephew?" Zion stepped off the last stair and held his arms out towards Sani who was cuddled up to his mom's legs. Sani spun his head around and saw his uncle. He gladly walked into his arms as Mayah walked around them and greeted Mari.

"You think you fly huh?" Zy chuckled at his nephew and Sani smiled. He wore some black ripped Balmain jeans, a grey Moncler short sleeve logo tee and his Cool Grey 11's.

Thanks to Samiron who had took him shopping yesterday after they left Nas's house, Sani basically had a whole new wardrobe. Anytime they were in a store and Sani's eyes would linger on an article of clothing for more than three seconds, Samiron would already have his card out. Which resulted in him spending over 7k in clothes and shoes for Sani in just one afternoon.

"Hey sis. Where Mir at?" Mayah asked, pulling away from their hug. Mari shrugged her shoulders carelessly at the mention of him. "Should be here soon."

"Y'all cool?" Zion furrowed his eyebrows at her and ignored the little look Mayah was giving him that was telling him to shut up.