Chapter Nine 🔞

Start from the beginning

"It's okay if you don't want this... I can totally unders..." And you dare to stop him and speak your mind.

"No. I want it!" You quickly say and he smiled like an angel.

Baekhyun slowly cupped your face and collide his soft lips to yours. His lips were soft and gentle. You kiss him back and he put his tongue on your mouth. The kiss was not lusty. It was sweet and slow and passionate and everything sugary.

He was so soft and gentle you want to cry. It was your second kiss after the marriage stage. So it's really beautiful. After few minutes the kiss got more heated and he grabbed your body while you unwillingly moan in the kiss.

He let you go panting and looked at you with love in eyes. "Let's take it to our room shall we?" He asked you and you nodded.

He took you in bridal style and walk to your room. He close the door and gently make you land on your fluffy bed.

"Do you trust me?" He asked sitting Infront of you and you nodded in positive. You do trust him.

"Good. Lay down and feel it Princess!" He said and laid you down on the bed. He spread your legs and sit between them. His hand move to your clothes and he looked at you in the eyes.

Baekhyun kiss on your tummy and navel area, he then kiss on your inner thigh and you are hissing. It does feel good. How would you know! You are a damn virgin.

He then slowly remove your shorts. As the cold air hit your vagina you feel exposed and shy. It was your first time showing your private part to someone so you are more than embarrassed right now. So you pull your both feet and tried to hide it.

"Don't!" Baekhyun command. And he spread you again. "Let me see that pretty little pussy of my princess. So Fucking beautiful!" He said and his fingers are paying with it and you close your eyes.

The sensation was wonderful and you were feeling horny. "Already wet for me! Can't wait to make it cum in my bed!" He said and before you know you shout in aaah! Cause? His mouth was on your clitoris.

He was licking and sucking you good and you moan out loud. Probably giving much more than that heroin. Fuck! It does feel good.

"Does it feel good wifey?" He asked as his fingers were going in and out on your tight hole.

"It does!" You agree shamelessly.

"You are so tight baby, even my fingers are stuck! How will you take my dick!" He said and nibble on you clit nipples.

"Oh god! There's something building in my guts... Baek stop!!" You say having no idea what the fuck is going on.

"Let it go. Don't worry about it!" He said and increase his pace.

"But..." You moan and again held his body. You grip on his hair and open your mouth in o shape. You close your eyes and your brows furrowed.

"Oh my god I can't...!!! Fuck it feels....agh!" You can't even make a sentence at this point and you feel like something is coming.

"I think I am gonna pee!" You say and he could not help but giggle.

"Babe, let it go!" And he poked his tongue on your bud and there it was. You came for the first time on your husband's mouth.

It feels so good, it feels like you are now in heaven, you are floating or something

"Fuck! It does feel good!" You say as your eyes are shutting in pleasure.

Baekhyun washed and wipe you good and took a good care of you. "So, how's it?" He cuddle to you.

"Mind blowing!" You giggle. He does it too and kiss you while hugging you.

"Now let's sleep Princess, tomorrow is your turn. I want you to make me cum too!" He said and fell asleep.

But wait.... You don't know a thing... You don't know how to even hold it and what to do with that pipe kinda thing! You have Never even seen a dick in real life. How will you make him cum then?

Fuck y/n. You are screwed.

A.N.
Hi you guys! How are y'all doing?

So, I want to say a thing,
I am a working woman and I have to go to a proper office 5 days a week.

Writing is my hobby so I am currently writing 5 books. So please be patient with the updates, please loves 🥺❤️

Thank you so much for waiting. I love you all for that. I will update weekly I promise

I was sitting in the Caffe after having my dinner. So I thought to click the pic to share with y'all.

How many of you eat Ice cream kinda dessert even in the cold weather??