"Paimon.. She- she tried grabbing you but you ended up facepalming her to a wall." Lumine wheezed out. You turned around to Paimon who still had her teary eyes, flailing her arms everywhere as if a toddler was throwing a tantrum.

You turned your head around trying not to face Paimon while giving out a stifled laughter. At least sleep-walking you didn't hurt someone badly, or yourself. That would be bad considering the dream you had earlier where apparently, yourself was angry at you for the unknown reason you still have no answer to. A shame, really.

Lumine turned around, looking at you straight to your eyes. You could sense a weird sensation that overwhelmed you as how intimidating she looked. You tried to recall your memory how bad you actually scared her but still found none.

"Your eyes were, extremely empty yet at the same time, angry." She halted, "You would've walked out of the room if it weren't for Paimon grabbing me by my hair, stopping you."

You suddenly felt sorry. 'I guess that explains why I keep waking up in random places' You thought to yourself. So sleeping and dreaming the same thing over and over again does cause you to sleep walk, at least that's what you believe it be.

"Don't worry about that, I always sleep walk every time. It'll be a rare occurrence if I sleep and don't sleep walk." You laughed as you slowly turned around.

Paimon floated towards you with a concerned look. "Paimon doesn't understand but you should be careful. Translate it for me, traveler!" Paimon called out while flying back towards the traveler who gave her a smile.

Lumine stepped towards the door then proceeded to open the doorknob, "Paimon said she's concerened. She also said that you should be more careful." She was successful to opening the door and stepped out, inhaling deeply and placing both her knuckles on her hip.

"Let's meet up with Childe, he may have already found his so called reliable informant."

You looked back at Lumine and gave her a small smile then a nod, "Alright.."

The three of you roamed the open sides of Liyue in hopes into bumping the fatui ginger-head. It took some quite time but not too long as Paimon had spotted him, just standing in front of what the locals call as Liuli Pavillion.

Childe had also spotted the three of your staring and gave you three a small smile and a wave, urging you to come closer and so, you did. The closer the three of you got, the clearer you noticed his features that he was very excited.

"Hey! Welcome back. As promised, I have found someone who can help you. Someone that could solve why the Liyue Qixing would hide the Geo Archon's vessel."

You turned your head around in hopes of Lumine translating the words for you but in her concentration, she didn't see your eyes staring at her so you looked back to Childe in defeat.

"Sooo... Where is he now? In Liuli Pavillion?" Paimon question, Childe nodded which probably took her by surprise "He certainly is! Come, I'll introduce you to him." Childe urged as he turned around and walked slowly as if inviting for someone to join him.

Two people were waiting by the entrance, the guy noticed Childe and immediately bowed slightly and stepped away from the entrance.

"Welcome back, sir, you honor us with your patronage." The guy and the woman both stepped away from the entrance and pointing at it, "Mr. Zhongli is awaiting your arrival."

You proceeded to enter the building.

"Hi!" Childe greeted Zhongli who had just took a sip from his tea. The man looked up and you immediately recognized the face and unique outfit from somewhere. He was the man whom you've met yesterday but you dared not even talk about it as all of it would be useless by now.