jealously

I woke up on top of sundrop I didn't know what time it was so I check on my phone and it was around 2 I heard footsteps at the daycare when I was trying to see what was going on. I went where the balcony is I saw Monty searching the place. then sundrop was right behind me "Why is he here?" "I dunno" I said quietly. I went back on the bed because I was tired still and sundrop came and joined me. it was light in the room I wanted to turn it off but then moon would come in "is it okay if I turn off the light. I can't sleep with the light on." i yawned "sure" I turned off the light and moon appeared and I just went to the bed laying down. I was on my side with moon behind me "did you have fun last night?~" moon whispered in my ear. my back hair stood up and gave me the chills I blushed embarrassed. "Y-yea..but I'm going to sleep" you pull on the sheets covering you. As he hugged you from behind pulling closer to you.
but you realized you couldn't hear Monty's footsteps anymore he probably gone somewhere else. You drift to sleep

"Wake up y/n.. WAKE UP" Sun was moving me back and forth "I'm up jeez!" I shouted "thanks anyways" I added on. today was Friday so basically I had to just clean up since kids don't be here on Fridays I'm guessing. I went down to the daycare and I started cleaning

few hours later

when suddenly Monty came in and I said "woah big guy why are you here searching the place?" "ugh I'm here to search this stupid place for a dumb kid snuck in" Monty angrily said and added "but I don't mind you around" he chuckled. I rolled my eyes and sundrop came in and pulled me away. Was he jealous? "she's trying to clean up the place you know" sundrop said pulling me away "alright big guy I didn't know she was your girl friend" he said with a baby voice which made sun angry. "well you aren't gonna find a kid here so go somewhere else" sundrop said angrily. I never seen sun like that he was definitely jealous I just sat back and watched this happen it was honestly funny and cute of him. "Ugh such a party pooper. I'll leave you alone with your girlfriend of yours" he soon walked away damm sun is a savage I guess. "Sun why did you do that" "I was telling him he wasn't gonna find a kid that's all" sun smiled at me. "Alright then" I went back on getting some stickers that were on the floor then my shift was over I was planning on to go home but I don't know if sun was fine with that so I went where sun was "hey is it okay if I go home?"i told sun. "Yeah it's okay..but when will you be back" sun sighed "I'll be back on Monday don't worry"

Then exited out the daycare and went to the exit of the building went into your car start driving home. When you made it to your house you soon went to the shower. After showering you put on some pjs and put on your alarm for work early.  soon you went to sleep.

beep beep beep (alarm noise)

turning off alarm and then getting up early for work putting on your uniform and then going to your car then driving to the building. Soon you Park your car getting out and inside the building "hey y/n I need your help." Vanessa said "yeah what is it?" I questioned her "it's some kid that's been sneaking around the place. If you find him tell me alright?" "How does he even look like?" I replied "he's just a kid with brown hair and short his name is Gregory" Vanessa replied again. "Just keep your eyes peeled for him okay y/n?" I nodded with agreement I went to the daycare. I went into the slide then falling into the ball pit. getting up sun saw me already and carried me "your here so early aren't you!" Sun giggled "I am! But did you know that there is a kid roaming around?" I added sun tilted his head "nope never heard but kids are coming remember!" oh right kids I forgot about that so I went to the security desk and saw a piece of paper of what I needed to do.

Kids started sliding down and playing all over the place. after a few hours it was nap time and then tomorrow is pick up time. Easy and simple. Sun made all the kids where they were supposed to be as they feel asleep some quiet music for sleep was playing when some kids were snoring a bit. I went to turn of the lights

Then end!
A/n
I hope that was a good chapter! I hope you like it please leave comments I love reading them :)don't be shy to ask anything for these story? I guess I feel happy with my story since I was about to restart this story I guess people like it? I dunno. Anyways thanks for reading this story and I'll be updating soon! Good night/morning/day/afternoon ! Idk lol