wait what... (some smut)

"What's it gonna be my little star?~" Moon flirted "maybe put me down at least" you yelled but not to hard. Moon puts you down "I mean what kind of reward do you want." I question. Moon smirked I got embarrassed on how he looked at me. He gave me a lot of attention to my body... he looked up and down and stand there awkwardly I crossed my legs. "S-so?? What kind ?" I asked in a question but he soon pinned me on a wall of a play structure. He smirked while doing this and his hand went traced my body with his hand making me having butterflies in my stomach Why was I feeling this? You thought but he keep going. I didn't say anything because.. I mean. As a human he was attractive I'll be honest and he looked human too. but he was a robot. It was weird to think about it. "Do you want me to keep going? My star~" moon whispered. I nodded yes. I didn't know what to say.

he kissed my neck making me biting my lip. But then the lights came on. Then sun appeared instead of moon "y/n?.. what happened "he said nervously and embarrassed blushing looking at my body up and down "moon was doing.. um you know. Like .." I said awkwardly it was embarrassing because he was like an innocent child to me and I don't know if he knows those sort of things.

The end.

a/n
(I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER TELL ME ANY REQUEST! And I will be adding chapters idk if I will and don't worry I'll make the next chapter in tense I hope 😞 I'm not really good at this but yea )