those kids...

A/n( sorry for the other chapter was short but here is part 5! Hope you like it and pls don't mind the grammar and errors :( and enjoy I guess!)

    "Well this is the end of my shift I have to get going now, bye." you head out when sun grabbed you by your hand and said "when are you gonna be back..?"  you looked back at him and he looked sad. SUPER SAD. He was like a child or dog not in a rude way but you know. "Tomorrow morning why? Are you lonely here?" "w-well. I get bored here" sun sighed "aw. But I promise to be here morning just get some rest okay? And think about what to do for the kids" I smiled at him giving him a hug and waving goodbye "okay then." As I exited out the daycare and moved to the exit and went straight home.

tomorrow morning 😍😍

You got up real early to be there for sunny. so you quickly changed and everything you needed to do. And ate some breakfast so you wouldn't starve until night since you were staying over. anyways you head to your car then drove all the way to the building. you signed in and put on your uniform in a room. it was a room design for people who stay over night and sleep in there I'll just leave it up to you how you wanna describe it. you head to the slide of the daycare and slide down "wee" you shout but not to loud. as sunny was just walking around and he notice you and runs after you and hugs you making u tumble down "woahh! Jee your excited to see me aren't you?" I teased. "I'm sorry y/n but I missed you a lot! but we have to be prepared since the kids are already coming" he quickly helps you up and then once kids were now surrounding sun jumping up and down "What are we doing today mr sun!" A kid shout "How about all of us draw something anything comes up to mind! Okay?" As sun gave everyone a piece of paper and they all started to draw. It was all quiet since people were focusing on their drawing. It was adorable seeing kids draw sun and me.. WAIT WHAT? me?! ME AND HIM? I saw some kids were drawing me and sun holding hands and some even with a wedding! I mean. I didn't mind I guess. but to think about getting engaged with a robot. that's insane.
"Alright kids lemme see your drawings!" Sun clapped his hands. Then he got a piece of paper from everyone and we both looked at each other and seeing this drawing of us.

the end! :3
A/n!
( Hi srry for any miss spelling and grammar I'll will be updating soon! Don't you worry! And I hope you like it.)