finally our first conversation!

You walk around with the kid and holding his hand and some girl was yelling his name. As he ran to her and both said thanks to me and I said "no worries!" And they walked off and headed to sundrop saying "let's go clean you up sundrop" as he sat on a chair while I was wiping off some glitter glue and peelings off some stickers "After this do you wanna do something! A puppet show? A movie? maybe hide and seek? Which one?" He said excited "hmm well first we have to clean up do you wanna help me?" I questioned. "Oh okay" he said looking down "erm. You missed a spot here.." he pointed down on his.. do I have to say it.. there was a spot of glitter glue. wait did he even have one... you got lost in weird thoughts and blushed red "o-oh I'll clean that for you" you cleaned it up with a towel.

You guys cleaned up and time passed

"How about a movie we can watch!" You said as sundrop smiled and picked out a Disney movie and you guys cuddle but you didn't really realize when the movie ended you both look at each other and blushed and sundrop got really embarrassed about you guys cuddle. "Heh..how about another movie! Or wanna play something? Or are you tired?" "Maybe hide and seek! To see how good you are!" You said excitedly "okay! I'll be seeker then"sundrop said. You soon ran into a one of those tunnels and hide in the middle. Not in a slide since he would try to look for you in a slide. As time flew by he came looking for you. But somehow the lights turn off and now moon was looking for you now. "Hide and seek I see..." wait that rhyme. Moondrop said in a low Voice you still were in your spot . But then you heard footsteps coming in where you were coming upstairs "it's pass your bedtime y/n.."he chuckled walking up to where you were and grabbed you holding you upside down "found you~" he smiled and chuckled in a raspy tone with sort of smoothing. "At least put me down would you?" I said getting dizzy "what is my reward?~"

A/n
(PEOPLE ACTUALLY VIEW THIS? Thanks for those people actually reading this 😞 but this was 300 words I think. Anyways thx for liking this? IDK but tell me any requests for chapters sorta new to this thing but yea I'm making a new chapter rn so don't worry 👍)