It was a two hour drive, it was a long way, but hopefully it'll be worth it. They wanted to be away from prying eyes and people they might know.

Finally, after a long way, they reached, but Nevaeh couldn't see since Jonathan blocked her way, making her nose scrunch up in confusion.

The car came to a stop and Angel opened the door and helped her get out, her view still blocked. Once she was out she stretched her stiff muscles and breathed out a sigh of relief when she heard a few pops.

The men had pilled out of the car and were standing and waiting for her, she felt big warm hands crawl up to her shoulders, her muscles tensed.

She looked behind her and Hades massaged her shoulders a bit, reliving the tension, her eyes closed in comfort and once he removed his hands he left a soft peck on her cheek.

She reopened her eyes and started at them, this time waiting for an answer to where they are.

Eliot smiled softly and nodded his head and to look behind her, she turned around and her eyes widened with surprise and excitement.

A squeal left her lips as she clapped her hands excitedly, she lightly jumped up and down, feeling and acting like a kid from how happy she's feeling.

She turned around to face the men and they smiled seeing the huge smile plastered on her face.

"You bought me to the amusement park?!" She asked, her face glowing with happiness she's never felt before.

Theodore wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close, "Do you like it?"

She gasped and jumped into his arms, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!" She thanked him multiple times and hugged him tightly, she kissed his cheeks and then pulled away, her face flushing.

"Let's go!" She held his hand and dragged him towards the entrance, the others chuckled and began following behind them, Theodore smiled, his heart beating crazily.

They entered and the screams of children filled their ears, tho the men like peace and quite, they're willing to listen to a million children screaming for her, only her.

She dragged them around, her eyes wild as she looked around, she was fascinated, which made the men concerned for a bit, it made them feel like she hasn't been to an amusement park before,

Was she?

She dragged them to games, which she had no idea how to play or know about, everything she'd lose, her disappointed face would turn and look at them.

They'd play and win her things, tho she didn't win them, it made her happy to try and just being there in the park and with them made her feel like the happiest in the park.

She's trying to shoot at the moment, but unluckily for her , she's loosing, she has one ball now and she's thinking real hard.

With determination and after making up her mind she turned towards Theodore and put her hands forward, the ball and the gun in them.

He glanced at her hands and then her face, raising an eyebrow in amusement and question.

She smiled innocently and looked up at them, widening her Violet eyes on purpose, he felt like putty in her hands, and he knows what she's gonna ask him, he's just waiting for her to say it.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked, his eyes softening.

She blushed at the name and bit her lip, she wasn't sure how to ask him, but she so badly wanted the white bear on the stand, and to have it, she needs to win.