Chapter 8

I look to the mirror for the last time before heading my way towards downstairs

Maids greeted me and i nodded before heading to the parking lot.

Today is only me, i gave my bodyguards a break since I'm not be able to go to Company since i am in break.

I enter my car before settling my bag on the passenger seats.

I start the engine and starts to drive off, only to receive a call from someone.

Hello?. "I asked putting the earpiece on my right ear"

The case about your property already submitted on the court yesterday and they approve it. "Ms.Yang said and i chuckled before looking to the side mirror"

If they keep trying their best to lived in my house that means there's a possibility they can send in jail and i can file a case right?. "I asked furrowed eyebrow"

Exactly Ms.Shim. "Ms.Yang said and a smirk form on my lips"

Well that's good then. "I said holding the steering wheel tightly"

I'll let you handle it Ms.Yang, since I haven't kick them out of my house yesterday you can do it for me. "I pauses"

I don't want to witness how they're going to pleaded me. "I said chuckling just thinking my step and Ms.Byun"

Yes Ms.Shim, we will do it right away. "Ms.Yang said and i lick my lips before ending the call"

I don't want to witness their pleaded to me is just because of the house, i want to see them pleading me not to kick them out of the Company.

Jimin's POV

I grab the paper bags before peeking inside to look at my brand new watch, bags and perfume.

I exit the Louis Vuitton shop before looking at my watch to see 3pm, i walk towards the other shop before hearing someone called my name.

Park Jimin?. "Someone said and i suddenly turn around to see a girl"

I squint my eyes before realizing it's Lena.

She smile before leading her way towards me, i return her smile before she spoke.

I haven't seen you these past few years. "Lena said"