*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I was standing in front of the mirror looking at myself. Allie gave me some silver heels to put on.

"Don't you think it's a little too much." I asked Allie.

"You say too much, I say not enough." We both laughed and got our things. We headed out into the car. Secretly, I put my turquoise shoes in my bag. I knew for a fact that I wasn't going to wear the high heels all night. With that, we drove off.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

When we got to Dana's house, we got off the car and knocked on the door.

~Gabe's P.O.V.~

The boys and I were waiting for Allie and Autumn to arrive. Judy and Paris were already here. We heard a knock on the door and Dana went to go answer it. I asked Cole if he could fix my bow tie for me, since he is like a pro. He was fixing my bow tie when he looked over my shoulder. His mouth dropped and then gave me a smirk.

"What?" I whispered. He finished with the bow tie and turned me around. I turned and saw Autumn standing next to Allie. Allie walked up to Cole while I stared at Autumn. I walked up to her slowly.

"Autumn, you look, beautiful." I spat out.

"Thanks. You look handsome yourself." He said smiling.

"Thanks. So are you ready to go." I asked.

"Yeah. We should get going." And with that we walked to the car and drove to the party.

When we got there, we all separated. Dana went with Judy, Cole went with Allie, Will went with Paris, and I went with Autumn. Autumn and I got stuck in a loud crowd.

"So, how do you like the party?" I had to yell.

"What I can't hear you?" She responded. I grabbed her hand and pulled her outside.

"Finally, it's a little quieter out here. So I asked, how do you like the party." I asked again walking through a garden full of lights.

"It's good I guess." She said. She looked at me. She seemed like she wanted to tell me something.

"What?" I asked.

"It's nothing, I...nevermind."

"Come on Autumn, you can say it." I said stoping I front of her and holding her hands. She looked at our hands for a second.

"Well, can we talk about...you know...what happened on my birthday?" I know what she was talking about, the kiss.

"Yeah."

"Well...I don't know...I guess I just want to know why?" I thought about it, but I thought of something else instead.

"Look, I have something for you." I told her reaching into my pocket. I pulled out a heart shaped necklace with in infinity sign.

"What's this for." She asked.

"May I?" She nodded and turned around. She lifted her hair up and I placed the necklace around her neck. She released her hair and held the heart in her hand.

"Why?" She asked again.

"Because...it means infinite love."

"I love it. Thank you Gabe." I gave her a hug. We pulled away and I placed my hands around her waist. She placed her hands on my shoulders. We leaned in our foreheads and she closed her eyes. I leaned in and connected her lips to mine. She kissed me back. We pulled away and looked into each others eyes. Her smile soon turned to a frown.

"What's wrong." I asked.

"We shouldn't have done it. What about Gigi?" She said pulling completely away.

"Don't worry about her. I'll handle it." She nodded and she lead me back to the party. When we got back inside, Gigi appeared in front of us. Autumn quickly let go of my hand.

"Where have you been?" She asked kissing me. I pulled away.

"Around." I answered. She looked behind me and saw Autumn.

~Autumn's P.O.V.~

"Oh, it's you. Well hello. Where did you get that necklace?" Gigi asked me. I looked at Gabe and held the necklace in my hand.

"Um, a friend gave it to me." I said while looking at Gabe who seemed sad.

"Oh. Well I'm going to party with my man now. Thanks for bringing him to me." She said with a fake smile. Then they both walked away.

I been getting a lot of compliments all night about my dress. All thanks to Allie. Right now, I was hanging by Will and Paris by the snack table. We were trying to catch grapes with our mouths. We all had fun.

"Hey guys, I'll be right back, these shoes are killing me." I said. They nodded and continued playing. I went out the door to the car. I got my bag and sat in the passenger seat with the door open.

"Hey, what you doin?" Gabe asked out of nowhere.

"Just switching my shoes." I said smiling. He looked at me while I switched shoes. "Where's Gigi?" I asked.

"She left." I nodded as in 'oh'. He just nodded. He stared at me.

"What?" I asked.

~Gabe's P.O.V.~
"Your shoes. I remember them. Those shoes were the last thing I saw before I blacked out when I fell on the concrete." Those were also the thing that was familiar about the girl who ran away. She was wearing those shoes. So by that, I know that girl was Autumn.

"Oh. You still remember that?" She asked with her head down.

"Yeah. Those shoes got you my new nickname for you." I said smiling.

"What nickname?" She asked. I smiled.

"The Girl in the Turquoise Shoes." I looked at her.

"That's a long nickname." She said chuckling a little. I chuckled with her.

"Want to go back to the party?" I asked.

"Sure." She said with a smile. I held her hand and we both went to the party. We had fun for the rest of the night. Best party with the gorgeous girl in the world by my side.
*
*
*
*
*
Hello! Thanks for all the Votes and Comments! You guys really bright up my day. I love you all. So I want to do a contest, for some fun. The contest is: Who Can Make the Best Picture Edit for this story, The Girl in the Turquoise shoes. You guys can send me your edits on my Instagram: @AIM5Er. I will choose the winner and I will post it on my Instagram(giving you credit of course) I will also be putting one edit on each update so you guys can vote on which edit to put for the new cover. If you guys are interested, join in. It would be fun to see what you guys come up with. Love you all! And until next time.
~A.