Chapter thirty five

 "Where are we going?" You gaze out of the window at the passing trees as Kei opens the sunroof

He grins at your question and turns up the music a bit as you lean on your hand. "It's a surprise."

You groan in response then turn your gaze to him as a chill runs through your body. "Why are you letting the windows down? It's cold."

Kei shrugs at your words as you roll your window back up and try to ignore the rest of the windows being down along with the sunroof.

The two of you had woken up early and checked out of the hotel. Not too long after getting some food, you both headed back down the road.

Now here you were in the car with no idea where you were going.

"I'm bored." You click your teeth as he glanced over at you.

He narrows his gaze then struggles to into the backseat. Your eyes clench shut as he tosses you one of the blankets you had packed. "Go back to sleep then. I'll wake you when we get there."

Your eyes shift towards him as you pull the blanket atop your shoulders and the rest of your body.

His blonde hair was ruffled and fluffy as the wind blew against it. It had been a while since he cut it so it was getting to be a bit long.

Not shoulder length or anything but just a bit past his ears. He had the same resting scowl as usual that made you smile as you let your eyes flutter closed.

Kei smiles himself as he looks over at you. He was hoping that you would like where the two of you were going so that you could both finally get settled for a while.

·✦▭▭▭✧◦✦◦✧▭▭▭✦ ·

"Get up." You feel familiar hands at your waist as you open your eyes and see Kei.