Chapter eleven

"Make sure that you listen to them, okay?" Your dad looks at you from the corner of his eye as you nod

You had woke up early to get to the modeling agency just in case they needed to talk to you. You fumble with the rips in your pants as your dad taps his finger on the steering wheel.

"Do you know how long it's gonna take? I have a meeting in a few hours so I might not be able to pick you up." he planes over at you as you flip your phone between your fingers.

Your eyes stay trained on your lap as you pull at the phone case on your phone. "I'm not sure."

He slowly turns as you glance upwards, starting at the large parking lot and building in front of you in awe.

He pulls in front of the building before stopping. You look love at him as he looks back at you. "You might have to catch the subway home."

You stare at him as he nods towards the door. You open the car door before getting out and closing the door behind you.

Heading into the big building, you head towards the front desk as one of the people looks at you. "How may I help you?"

"I'm here to model..." you stare at a long table in front of you that the lady was sitting at as she looked at you from over her glasses.

"Name?" she pushes them up on her nose before looking at her computer screen.

"L/n Y/n." you look around the large area as she begins to type away on her computer.

The building is large was an understatement. It seemed like there were other agencies other than modeling from the other advertisements nearby.

"If you go to the third floor then down the hall you should see a door with the modeling agency on it. Knock on the door and they should let you in.. They've been waiting for you." the lady at the desk hands you a few papers as you smile at her.

Grabbing them, you wave goodbye before heading towards the elevator. You head to the third floor before walking down the hall while looking for the name of the agency.