Chapter sixteen

"Y/n!" Your dad calls you from his office as you stir around in your sleep

Sitting up and rubbing your eyes, you sweep your legs off the bed then stand up to stretch.

You roll down the part of your hoodie that had bundled up then hesitantly walk out of your room and down the hall towards where his voice came from.

Two days had passed since your pictures got leaked and you opted to staying in bed all weekend after you insisted on Tsuki leaving.

He was hesitant at first but eventually left you alone and occasionally called you to check in you.

It was now Sunday meaning that you would have to go to school tomorrow and face everyone again after everything.

"Y/n, come here!" your dad yells your name again as you push open his door then stand in the doorway.

He stares at you with a disappointed look on his face then leans towards his computer so you could see several words spread across the screen to what seemed like an email. "What is this?"

You struggle to look at the screen from a distance having not swinging to walk over to him then squint your eyes. "I don't know."

"You know what it is." he looks up at you from his chair as your eyes flicker to his making eye contact.

You did know what it was. He was bound to find out at some point especially you having been fired from the modeling agency and leaving school early without permission.

Your fingers run across your sleeved arm as you shift your weight on your feet. You felt yourself start to grow hot as your dad stood up and closed his laptop.

He rubbed his forehead and closed his eyes before letting out a sigh. You stood impatiently not know what he was going to say or do as you tried to keep as far away from him as possible.