Athletic

Jake's pov

I love playing sports and me and Junior actually normally bond over sports. It is one of the only thing we actually have in common well and we are both apart of the lgbtq but that is besides the point.

I hear a knock on the door "come in" I say I hear the door open and look away from my sculpture to see Junior. "You want to practice soccer?" He ask.

I look at him with a smile "hell ya but don't be a sore loser when I beat your ass" I say "pff as if I'm going to lose just get ready I'll be outside waiting" he leaves the room and I get shorts on and a t-shirt one and then head outside.(that is also what Junior was wearing.)

I walk outside and see Junior waiting on his phone I sneak up on him and "BOO" I yell he jumps throwing his phone out of his hands and I am laughing my ass off.

He look at me then flips me off an picks up his phone and puts in on the porch. Then we start playing and laughing at how stupid one of us looks when running.

Me and him are playing "softball" but it is basically just catch and talking about random things till we see Lexi, Oliver, and Devon. Non of them know I know how to play sports but we put our stuff down and go over to we're they parked there bikes.

"Hey guys" I say "hey" "hi" says Lexi and Oliver I look at Devon who is just starting at me. I was about to say something to him till I hear him mumble so softly that idk if the others heard "hot" he was starting at me and I became red.

I think the others did hear him say they so they all giggled at my reaction till Oliver looked at Junior "I'm not going to deny it you look hot" Oliver says looking at Junior.

I look at Junior as he blushed I laugh at him and he hit me "hey you bitch" I say and look at him and then he ran off ya he is fast but so am I so I tackled him then I Whispered "look it is obviously you like him and he likes so ask him out" then I get up and walk back over to them as Junior just say there probably thinking about doing what I suggest him.

I get back to them "so you guys want to join us and play with us?" I ask "of course" they say I think they said that because one Devon wants to see me playing a sport or something and two Oliver wants to see Junior play a sport and Lexi is athletic so she probably said yes to get some exercise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idk what to write so please give suggestions but I hope you guys liked this and see you guys in the next chapter bye ✌️