Set up (part 2/2)

3 person pov

Lexy looked at Jakes outfit and say "let's go to you house to get you different clothes" Jake looks at his clothes with a they don't look that bad look. "Oh wait Devon and Junior are at your house let me just text Junior"

Me
Hey can you go to Devon's house so me and Jake can get him new clothes

The flash 2.0
Ya ok I do need to get him a new outfit so ya I can do that just tell me when you are heading over here

Me
We are about to leave now so you might want to start going to his house

The flash 2.0
Ok we are going to leave soon than to ok talk to you later

Me
Ok talk to you later

"Ok let's start walking to your house" Lexy says Jake nods and they start walking and talking about random things. They get there and Jake opens the door and says "I'm home" and then they walk to his room.

Lexy's pov

We walk to his room and I head straight to his closet to pick something out for him. I see that he has crop tops in his closet so I smile pulling out a crop top that is kind of like a hoodie then Pull out ripped jeans. I lay them on his bed so he can see he looked at me with wide eyes.I smile at him then look at shoes and pick out black  vans.

(This is what the outfit looks like but the top color doesn't mater the crop top is a little bit longer)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He walks to the bathroom and puts it on and walks out and puts on his usual rings and his two necklaces

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He walks to the bathroom and puts it on and walks out and puts on his usual rings and his two necklaces. He looked at me embarrassed "you look so good" I say he smiles back and now I just have to wait till Junior text me to take him the the place they are having there date.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Juniors pov

Me and Devon are at his house now and I'm looking for clothes for him. I pull out a white undershirt then a black (idk why I can't think of it but it is like a jacket you'll see in the picture of the outfit) and some Black pants and some white Air Force.

(This is what it basically looks like)

He goes to his bathroom and changes into the outfit so I text Lexy

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He goes to his bathroom and changes into the outfit so I text Lexy.

Me
Hey start taking Jake to the place

Blondie
Ok

He walks out of the bathroom and I pull he to the place. "We're are we going" he says "you will see now come on" I say back to him we get there and see Jake and Lexy I see what lexy dressed Jake in because he only wears that stuff when he is alone so obviously she picky it out.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jake's pov

I felt a few people looking at me while Lexy is dragging me to the place me and Devon are apparently having a date at. We get there and I see them but I see Junior looking at me he looks at me the Lexy obviously knowing she picked it out.

They walk over and I see Devon blushing at me outfit I get embarrassed and stop looking at him until Junior drags Lexy away somewhere. "You look good" I hear Devon say "thank you you look good too" I say back.

"You want to walk around even though we are supposed to be on a date" I say "I mean ya and this can be a real date if you want" he says back I smile and say "I would love that" I say back to him he smiles and I think he is shock I said that but then we go on our now real date.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lexy's pov

"My child has grown up so much" I say talking about Jake "why did you make him wear a crop top" Junior says "we he didn't say anything about and did protest to not wearing so" I say back "ok well I'm going to go hang out with Oliver so see you later" he says "ya ya go hang out with your boyfriend"

He says bye and walks away. I start walking him feeling lonely because my friends are all in a relationship but I'm happy for them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

724 words the longest one yet but I hope you like this and should I make a Oliver x Junior oneshot or just Jevon?

Jevon/ Joliver/ and lexdine oneshots (chucky series) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें