Clingy boyfriend

Thank you @animetextstorylol for the suggestion

Devon pov

I am awake with my sleepy boyfriend holding on to my waist and not letting go. "Baby I need to go to the bathroom can you please let go of me" I say looking at him "but I don't want you to leave" he says in a sleepy tone.

" ok five more minutes then you have to let go of me ok" I say "mmm" is all I get in return. 5 minutes go by the 10 and it is starting to get hard to hold it in and so I say "baby I really need to go to the bathroom so can you please let go so I can go to the bathroom" he groans in responds.

I take that as he isn't going to let go himself so I pry him off of my waist and go to the bathroom. When I get back I see him sitting up on the bed and looking at the door with a pouty face.

"Aww what is wrong love" I say to him walking over to him and he just grabs me by the waist and pulls me to the bed and snuggles up to my chest. I giggle at his action then grab the tv remote and put on Julie and the Phantoms.

After a while I turn off the tv and fall asleep knowing that Jake is already asleep. I kiss his head and drift off to dream land.

•••••<3•••••<3•••••<3•••••<3•••••<3•••••<3••••

Jake's pov

I wake up and see I'm still in the same position that me and Devon fell asleep in and smile the snuggle closer to Devon."I love you" I say then fall back to sleep.