Whimper

Pov. Jake
(Jake lives with Junior and Devon's mom hasn't died and is on a busses trip and Chucky isn't in this story)

Me and Devon were working on a project together at his house his mom was away on a business trip so me and Devon had the house to ourselves. Me and him have been dating for awhile now maybe about 5 months.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and jump a little I see Devon looking at me with a confused and concerned face. "Sorry I zoned out" I say scratching the back of my neck " it's fine" he says while smiling at me."So I was thinking what if-" I look at him as he talks and admire his beauty.

Devon's pov

I see Jake looking at me so I gave him a confused face but he must of zoned out. So I say "Jake" I wave my hand in front of his face "Jake" I say again still no response "JAKE" he jumped. "You zoned out again" I tell him "oh I'm sorry" he says while looking down.

I lift his chin so he is looking at me and I kiss him. He kisses me back and smiles into the kiss.

Jake's pov

I pull him into another kiss only this time I push him on the bed while kissing him. He lets out a small whimper. He puts his arms around my neck I have my hands on the sides of him. I break the kiss I look at him then his neck. I look at him for permission he nods knowing what my look meant.

I start sucking on his neck he lets out small whimpers. I think I accidentally on purpose put a hickey on his neck. I pull away from his neck and see that I did in fact did leave a hickey on his neck. I think he guessed I did so he said "you left a hickey didn't you" I simply smile and nod.

At that moment he just giggles and I get off of him "I think we messed up the papers" I say with a little laugh. He goes "you think" we pick up the papers and put them away. After that he gets on my lap and starts kissing my neck.

Devon's pov

I'm on Jakes lap kissing his neck to leave a hickey on his neck for payback but honestly I don't think he minds to much. I pull back and I see I did leave a hickey on his neck and smirk. He puts his hand on my waist and then pulls me down on the bed " now can we cuddle now that you got 'payback'" he says giggling at the last part.

I giggled at that and said "yes we can" while smiling at him. We cuddle for awhile and I hear snoring from Jake. I smile then start drifting to sleep a few minutes later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

494 words hope you guys liked this give me things to write and I'll see what I can do