The first fight

Thank you for the suggestion ubcjcbi

3rd person pov

Jake and Devon were fighting over god knows what. They have been fighting for a while now both of them not wanting the other to win.

Finally Jake walks up the stairs and Devon walks to the spare room because obviously they couldn't stay together that night. When Devon walks into the spare room he flops on the bed.

He starts thinking about the fight trying to figure out what started the fight. But he just can't seem to figure out why they were fighting. So he grabs his phone and starts scrolling on Instagram pretty much anything to keep his mind off the fight him and his boyfriend just had.

Jake on the other hand was in his room crying because that was his reaction to yelling. He doesn't know why it is but he doesn't bother trying to stop himself from crying because it has been a while since he cried. (Dang I'm really putting my own life into this about him crying)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The next day

Jake wakes up with his face satined with tears from last night. He walks to the bathroom and washes his face and walks down the stairs. He goes to the gust room to see if Devon is in there and obviously he is.

He walks into the room and walks to the bed gets in and snuggles up to Devon then falls back to sleep. Devon wakes up and feels Jake so he looks at the curly haired boy and smiles.

Devon wakes up Jake "can we talk about last night" Devon says to Jake, Jake nods in response "I'm sorry for yelling I know you hate yelling so I'm sorry" Devon says "I'm sorry too I don't know why we were fighting but I love you and I'm sorry"

"I love you too" Devon says back to Jake they smile at each other before Jake gets up and drags Devon to his room so they can cuddle and watch movies.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

338 words I hope you guys like this se you guys in the next one bye 👋

Jevon/ Joliver/ and lexdine oneshots (chucky series) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें