Valentine's Day

Devon's pov

I was walking up to Jake and Junior's house to hang out with Jake and give him his present. I walk up to the door and knocked on it. Junior open the door "why are you here" he asked "isn't it obvious to see my boyfriend" I replied he put his hands I the air and let me in.

I walk to jakes room and knock on his door I wait till I hear a "come in" so I walk into his room and see him working on a sculpture. He turns around and smiles at me.

" hey" he says with a smile plastered on his face "hey" I say back "I show my present and he smiles and walks to his bed and I follow. "I'll go first" I say handing him his gift he opens it and smiles.

He pulls out the candy I got him and then the teddy bear. He looked at me with a smile I look at him then the box he took the hint and looked back in the box. He then pulled out the black box.

He opened it and saw "I love you Jake" then a beautiful silver ring. "Aww thank you so much Devon" he says with a huge smile he puts on the ring then hands me my gift.

I open the box and see some candy and a bee plushy I smile then I see a white box he smiles at me to open it. I open the box and there is a piece of paper that says "I love you to the moon and back Devon:)" I look at Jake and smile. Then for the rest of the day we cuddle and watch scary movies and had a good time especially when we fell asleep cuddling.