Chapter 43 My Ali

Ali's pov

I slowly rubbed my eyes and tried to orient myself. My vision was cloudy but I could make out one color in front of me, red. I blinked a few times and my vision cleared up. I was laying on hawks chest and he was stroking my hair lightly with his hands. "Good morning angel." He whispered as my eyes met his. He planted a soft kiss on my lips and one of his arms slowly wrapped around my waist while the other continued to stroke my hair. "Good morning." I smiled up at him. "Hungry?" He questioned. I nodded in reply and he helped me sit up. He stood up and grabbed a shirt from his drawer. The same one he had given me the night after our first date. "Kirby shirby science camp." I teased with a smile. He rolled his eyes and threw it at me, it landed on my face and he chuckled as I pulled it off and put it over my head. It was one of his old shirts but it was still to big for me. I slid my bathing suit bottoms on along with my shorts and I stood up. "Shit." I mumbled as my legs wobbled under me. A pair of arms wrapped around me and held me up. Like many times before, I fell, and he caught me. 

Then I was thrown over his shoulder and quickly taken down the stairs. He sat me down on the counter and started making eggs, shirtless, just like he had on our first date. "I'm glad I get to watch this time." I teased recalling when his mom came home early and almost caught us. "I'm glad my mom never found out about that." He replied as he smiled to himself. "I would've never been able to leave my room again." He continued. I let out a small laugh as I continued to watch him cook the eggs. "What did she say about the tat?" I questioned and I stared at him with wide eyes. "I hid it from her, as soon as I heard the door open I turned around and faced my back to the wall." He explained as he let out a small chuckle remembering the past events. 

Soon the eggs were done and we sat together on the couch eating them. His arm wrapped around me and my head rested on his shoulder. Then my phone buzzed in my pocket. I took it out a read an announcement that Samantha LaRusso had posted. "Miyagi Do is holding a car wash fundraiser for Miguel." I scoffed as I read it. "What the hell!?!" Hawk stated as he grabbed the phone from my hand. He scoffed as he read it. "They did this to him." He spat and he handed the phone back to me. "Wanna crash it?" I asked with a smirk. "What?" He questioned. "Let's steal the fundraiser money and give it to Miguel ourselves." I explained as the smirk on my face grew. 

Hawks pov

"Let's steal the fundraiser money and give it to Miguel ourselves." She explained to me as the smirk on her face grew wider. I stared down at her blankly for a few seconds. The Ali I knew would never do shit like this. My Ali would never do this. But my Ali was the Ali that broke up with me... This Ali wanted me. And Ali was all I wanted. "Ya." I mumbled. She looked at me and furrowed her brows so I nodded to reassure her that I wanted to. She smiled and quickly pulled me up, she grabbed her backpack with all of her beach stuff in it and she headed for the door. She opened the door but shivered at the weather change. It was about 100 degrees but only 70 today. I closed the door and pulled her up the stairs. "Take this." I smiled as I handed her one of my sweatshirts. A large smile appeared on her face and she slid it over her head. A piece of hair flew into her face as she pulled it over her head, I pushed it back behind her ear and a large hew of blush appeared on her cheeks. "C'mon let's go." She hummed as she turned away to hide her blush. She dragged me down the stairs and guided me to my motorcycle. "Are you sure you aren't to scared." I teased as I grabbed a helmet for her. "I'm not scared." She spat back and I slid the helmet over her head. She wobbled a bit at the unexpected added weight and I let out a small chuckle as I straddled the bike. Ali sat behind me and hesitantly wrapped her arms around me. I slowly reached down and pulled her arms around me more. "Hold on tight, ok." I directed. "Mhm." She replied and her grip tightened. 

"Fucking hell!" I heard Ali scream behind me as we whipped around a corner. "I thought you said you weren't scared!" I shouted back to her. "I-I'm not-" She started but I sped up and she let out a loud scream. "I hate you!" She teased as she dug her head into my shoulder to hide herself from the fast moving surroundings around us.