Chapter 26 Angel

The next morning I blinked my eyes open and looked around at my surroundings. Eli's soft silky bed sheets were tightly wrapped around me. His sweet sent drifted around the room engulfing my senses. "Good morning angel." A hushed voice cooed while leaning against a door frame. "Good morning Eli." I replied trying to hide the blush forming on my face from his new nick name for me. "How are you feeling" He questioned as he came closer to me and knelt down so he was face level with me. "Sore." I grunted with an annoyed tone. He smirked down at me and began pulling the sheets off of me. "Nothing like a hot shower to make the pain go away." He hummed as he took my hand and lead me into his bathroom.

He propped my still naked body up on the cold sink counters as he turned his shower on and began undressing himself. He leaned in and kissed me lightly as he picked me up off the counter and carried me into the shower. The warm steam fogged up the glass walls that surrounded us.

Imagine this as the shower they are in

I turned around and faced Eli, his dyed blue hair rested on his forehead due to the water rushing down on him. He shook his hair out like a dog as he grabbed the shampoo from beside him. "Close your eyes angel I don't want it to get in them." He stated. I listened and closed my eyes to ensure that I wouldn't have to go through the awful stinging of getting soap in your eyes.

His large hands ran through my hair massaging my scalp with ease. He was being very gentle with me and I actually enjoyed it, he was the only boy that took time out of his day to be with me for more than just a quick fuck sesh, he liked me and I liked him to. "Tip your head back angel." He ordered. I once again listened to him and tipped my head back so he could rinse the shampoo out of my hair. "You're a very good listener." He smirked as he pecked my lips.

Soon he was done conditioning my hair and was on to washing my body. He knelt down to wash my stomach and legs so I took this as a chance to wash his hair. I grabbed his shampoo and slowly massaged it through his hair, it became extremely sudzy so I lifted it up and shaped it into his signature mohawk. "You're very good with your hands princess." He groaned as I tugged on a strand of his hair. "I could say the same about you." I giggled in reply as he began washing my inner and outer thighs. He reached his hand back and squeezed my ass before standing up and towering over me. He tipped his head back to wash the product out of his hair. His adam's apple popped from his neck as he threw his head all the way backwards.

'Get on your knees Ali' my subconscious ordered.
'Just imagine what you could do with him with your mouth wrapped around his cock.' they continued.
'Get on your knees.'
'Give him a reason to throw his head back.'
'You know you want to.'

'Snap out of it Ali' I scolded as I internally slapped myself. "Breakfast m'lady?" Eli questioned as he reached behind me to grab the handle of the shower to turn it off. I nodded slowly breathing heavier than I had remembered. I looked down at his cock, my subconscious was right, I wanted to get on my knees, so bad. Eli noticed the direction of my eyes and he quickly pushed my head up to face him with his finger. "If you want it just ask." He smirked down at me. I gave him a scoffy smile before walking out of the shower to grab a towel. Eli followed behind me and slapped my ass with his towel before he wrapped it around his torso. "You have to stop doing that." I whined. Eli looked at me sympathetically before his expression changed to a sly one. "No." He replied while walking out of the bathroom and into his room.