"I'm sorry for not believing you that you love me."

"I'm sorry for not believing that you understand me." 

"Jungkook, what are you doing?" Taehyung interrupted, passing him a hard gaze at the continuous apologies. "Stop-"

"I'm sorry for not being there when you need it." He continued, cutting Taehyung off and I shake my head at a frowning Taehyung to let him speak as he needed to let his grief out. 

"I'm sorry for being weak."

"I'm sorry for complaining."

"I'm sorry for being stupid and dumb"

"I'm sorry for being confident and thinking I could do it."

"I'm sorry for trying."

"I'm sorry for being too sad."

"I'm sorry for being too happy."

"I'm sorry for lying."

"I'm sorry for blaming you."

"I'm sorry for wasting your time."

"I'm sorry that I'm a failure."

"I'm sorry for begging and being a mess." 

"I'm sorry for being loud."

"I'm sorry for being needy and possessive."

"I'm sorry for being jealous and annoying."

"I'm sorry for always wanting to win."

"I'm sorry for existing."

"I'm sorry for breathing."

"I'm sorry for living."

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry." 

He stopped talking and I heard him sniffing. Crossing my arms, I put a leg over the other one and stared at him. "Are you done?" I asked and he looked up.

Surprisingly, he wasn't crying but his moist eyes say it all. It burned with pain which kind of hurts me.

"Why are you apologising?" I asked him and he sat up on the floor. He shrugs at me, avoiding looking at me. "You don't actually mean any of it do you?"

"I don't know..." He replied softly and I smiled.

"That's good that you don't know," I said and he frowned at me in perplexment. "You shouldn't apologise for being who you are. Even if you're a bad friend or a bad brother, we still love you because you're you and you're limited edition." I grinned at him and he seems to not comprehend what I was saying.

"I don't understand why you're apologising," Taehyung replied and Jungkook drifted his gaze towards him. "You did absolutely nothing wrong, so why...?"

"I just... feel like it," He replied and he slowly stand up, walking back towards his bed. He look out the transparent door and out into the balcony, where it was wet from the continuous rain. "The weather suits the mood."

It was a rainy and stormy night, the steady patter of water was like a soft thud on the balcony floor and it was quite aesthetic to listen to.

"I understand that you miss Y/N and grieving over her but again, we don't know if she's dead," I murmured. "I know that you have doubts about her survival- I do too but anything can happen in life. You just need to be patient..."

"You know, once I heard this saying..." Taehyung paused and brushes a finger on his chin to think. "'Life is like a piano. The white keys are your happy days. The black keys are your saddest days. But you both need them to make music.'" Taehyung worded it out and I nodded. "Basically, if you don't have sad days, you won't have happy days."

"How is that meant to help??" Jungkook demanded, scoffing in annoyance. "You know what, just leave me alone, please."

He's really telling us to go away because he knows we're right- damn. 😏

~END OF YERIM'S POV~ 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading!

~Xin