Valentines special

Sunghoon Pov

Sunoo POV
It has been a month later and he liked my gift, we are currently wearing both the jewelry and let me say, its very cute.
Right now its VALENTINES!!! Wow time flies by so fast.

We are headed to jungwons house to relax a bit.

While sunghoon was driving he asked me. "Sunoo" "hm?" "Before we were together and you were with niki, how did he treat you? " . Its so random but ok. "He treated me nicely, he always bought me stuff that I didnt need. He also always sings for me. " I said while looking up at him. "Oh I forgot to greet you, Happy Valentines hoon! " I smiled, "Happy Valentines Day sunshine! "

Sunshine-?  New nickname I guess.

------10 mins later------

Im now getting out of the car, sunghoon said he will buy something and that he will catch up later.

No one POV

Once sunoo entered the room, he saw the younger sitting on the couch waiting patiently for us.

"Sunoo hyung!" He went to me and hugged me. "Happy Valentines Day Jungwon! " "Happy Valentines Day! "

The younger looked around behind sunoo, "wheres sunghoon hyung? " "he went to buy something, he will be back soon. " "ok".

A few minutes later somone knocked on the door, the older stood up and opened the door, seeing hearts and flowers in the guests hands.

"Hi love! " said sunoo while smiling "hello sunshine, these are for you. Happy Valentines Day"
"Thank you hoonie"
The younger left a small peck on his lips.

"Awww, you guys are so cute, hey sunoo let me take a picture of you." Jungwon started taking pictures of sunoo with his gifts.

"Hey, what about me? Sunghoon asked." "Oh sorry, here, stand beside sunoo, and do a couple-y pose." The older went and did a couple-y pose.

He bent down a little and put his lips to his valentines cheek. Sunoo giggled and smiled for the picture.

"Aww, here look! So cute right?" "Oh my gosh HAHAHA"
"My Valentine is alnost here!!" "Jungwon you have a valentine??" "Y-yeah its heeseung hyung remember? " "oh yeah, nice, how about the others? " "they are gonna stay home and play games. " "wow, okay I guess.."

The trio waited, and the whole time it was just jungwon third wheeling and only him witnessing all these long kisses of the couple with him. Its like a little more then they can make out infront of him.

After that long wait and a lot of kisses, someone knocked on the door.

"OMG YESS I FINALLY HAVE SOMEONE TO CUDDLE WITH!" The clingy couple looked at the younger, confused,  and went back to flirting.

Jungwon opened the door to see a tall guy who seems to be heeseung with chocolates and a teddy bear.

"Happy Valentines Day baby! " heeseung said, "happy valentines hee!"

-----------------------------

The 4 teenagers played games, ate lota of food, and all other stuff. Valentines was fun.

It was already night time when sunoo and sunghoon left.

Heeseung looked at jungwon and asked,

"So, what do we do now? " The younger looked at him and said "I dont know.." "Why dont we sleep now huh? " "but its so early! " "I know but Im tired. "

Aish, why so early?
I wanted to do other stuff but there's nothing to do.
Fine, Ill just sleep with him already
---------------------------------

Hello~

Im sorry for the long wait, I couldnt write for this the past days and I was hoping this made up for it.

Ngl its pretty boring but I hope you enjoy it.

Anyways, have a wonderful day/night <//3