"How bad is it " Clay father asks at the door of Clay's bedroom, Clay quickly closed the computer and sat on the bed " Hey dad. How bad is what " Clay asks confused .

"I never will forget my first hangover" Clay's father says" Oh yeah, the first. Is that what I am felling "Clay says with a disgusted face and bringing his hand to his stomach .

" I perfer to leave my lectures in the lecture hall, but you know there is also an important lesson to be learned from a hangover" Matt Jensen says .

" Don't drink" Clay replies.

" Sure, but you will drink, it happens" Matt tells his son "The leason is that actions have consequences and judging from the way you look, you probably suffer those consequences enough for today" Matt says approaching Clay and giving him a green smoothie to cure hangover's , which Clay made a disgusted face when he took the cup put of his father's hand.

Matt sat in Clay's bed, beside his son, before starting the conversation again but this time with a different topic.

" So I talked with mom, about your grounding situation and I manage to convince her to stay her ruling. On one condicion both you and your sister have to start opening to us. Just let us know what is going on " Matt says while Clay takes a sip of the green smoothie and pays attention to what his father was saying.

" It's just that, since that accident happended with your sister,  she hasn't been the same towards us " Matt continues

" Dad, Mia and I are  not that close anymore. We barely talk, I don't think I can help you with her situation" Clay admits which lead to his father to sigh " And with mom trying to  make her go back to her meds, I don't think she will want to speak with you two about anything really" Clay deadpanned.

" Yeah, about your mother. She also perfers no more close doors"Matt tell his kid " That is totally barbaric" Mia says from Clay's bedroom door. Her intention was not to hear the conversation but when she heard her name she couldn't avoid not too.

" Mia " Matt says suprised" Mom, can't do that. All my privacy will be invaded" Mia protest.

" Mia, your mother thinks it's the for the best and we should listen to her " Matt tells his kid " No, I bring Monty here sometimes, he sleeps  here, we are not going to sleep with the door opened" Mia protests once again.

" About that, your mother also thinks Monty should stop sleepig here that often, perhaps you should go to his place but not that often too" Mia's expression was even more angreir, her whole privacy was evaporating right before her eyes and obviously she couldn't sleep at Monty's because of his home situation.

" Yeah, maybe" Mia says and leaves the room, her father followed right behind her leaving Clay alone in his room.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mia had called Monty asking him for a ride to school, she was not in the mood to drive, plus today was the big day of the costume contest and she wanted to make a big arrival, to make sure everyone was going to vote for her and Montgomery.

She wasn't afraid she could have the possability of not wining the contest,she was Mia Jensen, the most popular and adored girl in Liberty High School , she was going to win. But now that her title was in competition with Jess. After Jess and Mia became best friends a lot of people started to think Jess would become more popular then Mia, some even thouht that Jess would become cheer caption. Mia hated that rumour so she always made sure to shut him down, doing whatever it takes  even if it mean to pretend that Jess was a bad cheerleader and kick her out of the team, but their situation was not yet at that level.