Hinami

Subaru:my turn..I..DRAW!

Subaru drew his card as it was encased in a dark red aura while the force caused the windows to shatter apart.

Yuto:(a draw did that..?)

Subaru:I activate the magic card Xyz Ascending!

The magic caused a purple wormhole to open on the ground.

Subaru:this magic card allows me to use a monster in my graveyard to special summon a random Xyz monster same total ranks as the level of the chosen monster!

Taiga:the only monster in the graveyard is hound..so he'll special summon a rank 4 Xyz monster!

Subaru:Hound offer your soul to me and bring forth a warrior in your place!

A loud howl echoed in the wormhole as it soon shot out a orange light as it quickly shot into a newly formed black hole.

Subaru:Come forth! Number 55 gogogo Goliath!

Emilia:incredible...

Subaru:Goliath effect activates! All monster I control gains 800 Atk points!

[Masquerade:Atk:2700>3500]

[Gogogo Goliath:Atk:2400>3200]

Yuto:not bad..but your very predictable! Trap card open! Deity manifestation!

Yutos monster soon began to kneel down as its body began to twitch terribly while spider limbs began to sprout out of its back.

Yuto:''Warrior of Earth consume theses offerings and manifest for my desire!''

The trap card inserts itself into yutos monster as it finally yelled and exploded.

Reinhard:how awful..to do that to your own spirit

Fusion summon..appear level 8 Earth chaos deity..Umerak!

The monster released a sinister aura similar to Subaru's as a card in Subaru's extra deck was reacting to it

Taiga:what is that monster...