Dragon unchained

Subaru was standing in pitch black darkness as he was staring at the dragon before him.

*growl*

Subaru:your still trying to get loose from your binds...

*growl*

Subaru:yeah..I figured you feel that way too..Taiga sudden appearance has brought me questions I wanna find answers for

The dragon soon closed its eyes to Subaru as the young man sighed while he sat down.

Subaru:your right...this is gonna be a pain

Subaru slowly opened his eyes as he was laying on the couch leaving Taiga to sitting next to the couch totally uncomfortable.

Taiga:why are you such an ass today!

Subaru:Emilia doesn't want me to come with her to the royal selection meeting because of us interacting with that bitch..

Taiga:I don't fully understand the situation but i think it's best we listen..besides this place is neat and I would like to sleep again on the cosy beds again!

Subaru:That Julius guy will be there...

Taiga:Who's he?

Subaru:some guy that gets on my nerves...and for some reason when Emilia was with him..I felt enraged

Taiga:(..he was jealous? Then it's best I keep him away from that meeting or That side of him will come out)

Taiga was into a arena where he was shocked to see hundreds of duelists laying on the ground covered in bruises and deep wounds.

Subaru:..It's not enough...who will it be..

Subaru stood in the center of the arena with no wounds on him and blood staining his clothes.

Taiga:?!

Subaru:who will satisfy my hunger!

Taiga:...(I can't have you become the dragon king again...)

Taiga soon snapped out of his thoughts while he immediately stood up and glanced at his friend.

Taiga:hey how about we go on a walk..it might help with clearing your head

Subaru:clear my head...yeah I think that'll be good for me

Later on the two were walking in the market district with Taiga looking and taking notes of the area,Subaru on the other hand was having his hands in his pocket and noticing whispers coming from people.

Subaru:(Something feels not right...)

Go to her..

Subaru:(who's talking?! I don't this voice!)

Taiga:Hey Subaru you okay man?

Subaru:We have to go...

Taiga:go? Go where?

Subaru walked passed Taiga with a serious look appearing his face,The dragon inside of him was once again trying to break out of his chains as he let out a loud roar.

Taiga:(shit!)

Taiga followed his friend knowing that this was gonna end badly for who caught Subaru's eye,Some people moved out of his way due to a powerful aura coming from him.

Subaru:Someone's calling me..heh I hope their good to keep me amused

A few hours had passed and Emilia was with the other royal candidates,But suddenly outside of the room everyone heard yelling and loud pounding.