Chapter 4: The excuse to attend girls night

Start from the beginning

"Thanks, ma, you really didn't have to," Really, she didn't have to, I was going to come home tonight, if anything the basket was extra weight for me to carry there and back tonight.

"Thanks for letting us steal your daughter, we'll take good care of her!" Pepa said, coming in the front door with an equally goofy smile on her face. I was screwed.

"I don't doubt you you will, I'll see you after my work tomorrow Y/n!" My mom said as Pepa pulled me out of the house, taking the basket from me.

"We are going to have so much fun tonight, Antonio was kind to lend us his room for our girl's night!" I smiled at her.

"I'm so excited!" I lied. I turned to look at Camilo and glared at him, he knew he was gonna pay later, I smiled again and looked back at Pepa who was rambling on about the many things we would be doing.

... (Time skip brought to you by Camilo's cute little brother.)

Pepa pulled me inside and told me to make myself at home.

"Camilo, you be nice and don't keep her too long," She said, taking my basket with her. She had a rainbow over her head.

"I'm going to kill you, Camilo, you have to the count of three to run," I said, slowly turning to see him gone. Oh, it was so on. I ran into the kitchen to try to find him, it was just Julieta, I turned and ran into Lisa, I apologized and ran up the stairs, I saw Dolores and waved, running down another hallway... Dolores again? I turned around and looked at the Dolores I had just past and she pointed in the direction of the other Dolores, winking. I ran in the direction she pointed, pinning the fake Dolores to the wall.

"Give it up Camilo," Dolores sighed and Camilo replaced her, smirking.

"You caught on fast,"

"You can't hide from me, you're in big trouble,"

"For what?" I thought about an answer, but his smirk had me lost for thoughts. Ugh, he was so irritating!

"Nevermind, I'll forgive you this time,"

"Why thank you Princesa," I let him go and he grabbed my hand, pulling me inside his room.

"I looked over the script and memorized my parts, I started to set everything up," I looked at him amazed. He already memorized it, when did he get the time?

"You are either the most amazing or irritating person in the world," I said, shaking my head.

"Admit it, you think I'm amazing," I rolled my eyes.

"That wasn't a no either,"

"You're such a tease," I said, rehearsing my lines.

... (Time skip because the play is based on things you've already seen with added drama and bad guys with baby heads for the kids' entertainment.)

"Dolores is here to ask the kids who their favourite is now," Camilo said, looking out from behind the stage.

"Ima win, Princesa," Camilo said.

"CAMILO WINS," Dolores shouted right after.

"HA! See!" Camilo did a celebration dance.

"Eres tan malo," I said, pouting.

{Eres tan malo-you're so mean}

"Don't cry, I'll make sure that you don't have to do something too embarrassing," He assured me, which didn't assure me at all. Why did I agree to this in the first place?