"Did they smile at you warmly?"

"Yes. Just like what I saw. I thought that they would disappear suddenly just like what happened in the vision I saw but no. They even told me to be careful and they wished me luck. I was dumbfounded. I didn't know what to say. That was so random."

"Maybe you can foresee the future?" Chifuyu asks in an excited way. "Did you meet Izana-kun yet?"

"No," Takemichi replies, not believing what Chifuyu has deducted.

"Did you notice the surrounding? Where did he approach you? What time was it?"

"Uh-" Takemichi thinks hard to remember the scene. "I think it's around sunset. The sky was orange. I'm not sure where. I forgot."

"Then it hasn't happen yet," Chifuyu says. "I think you gained more abilities. It could help us changing the future big time."

"But how would I know what happens? I can just see a split second—"

[•••]

It is raining. It is raining?? How could it rain when summer is coming?

Takemichi sees a dark surrounding and feel wet soil. Two silhouettes of teenagers were talking. One of them holds a shovel.

[•••]

"Just observe. Make sure you remember every detail," Chifuyu replies. "Have you talked to (L/N)-san yet?"

Takemichi shakes his head. He blinks his eyes many times to make sure he's back in reality. He looks at Chifuyu. He couldn't open his mouth to talk. Suddenly, he steals Chifuyu's cup noodles and stuffs his mouth with it.

"Hey!" Chifuyu lets his friend chug his food. He grabs his water bottle and drinks from it. "Should we visit her again?"

"You like seeing her?" Takemichi asks, out of nowhere.

"What do you mean by that?"

"You always suggest that we should see her, we should talk to her," Takemichi explains. He grabs Chifuyu's bottle and drinks from it before giving it back, leaving the other dumbfounded by his audacity. "I saw her yesterday. With Izana-kun."

"What happened?"

"They were just talking. Maybe about random things, like Yume-chan. I heard them mentioning her name."

Chifuyu stops for a second and held Takemichi's arm suddenly. "Izana's going to do something bad to Yumeri."

Takemichi chokes with his partner's idea. "What's that? That's random."

"Maybe they're planning something bad. And maybe (L/N)-san is his ally."

"Why would (Y/N)-chan do something bad to her bestfriend?"

"Oh, they're bestfriends?"

Takemichi replies with silence, staring at his friend. He makes sure that Chifuyu sees his disappointed expression. You and Yumeri are literally the only female in the gang, everyone would think that you're best friends.

"It's just, because they always argue," Chifuyu explains. "(L/N)-san doesn't seem to like Yumeri. Her replies are always badass that even Yumeri can't argue back."