Slips and Trips

You wake up to see Wood on his phone.

"Morning handsome"

"Morning babes" Woods says looks down smiling "How'd you sleep"

"Amazing" You reply "What do you wanna do today"

"I want to go get breakfast with you then go to the beach, then get lunch and then go roller skating and then get dinner and come home." Woods says

"That sounds incredible" You say leaning up to kiss him

"Watch it morning breath" Woods says

"Wow you're really going to be like that." You say defensively

"I'm joking come here" He says leaning down and kissing you.

"Eww, your breath is terrible" You say jokingly but also telling the truth

"Wow I warned you it wouldn't be good."

You both just laughed and laid there for around an hour.

"Ok we've been here for long enough I gotta shower"

"Come on its only 9"

"Only 9 really, babe I need to shower"

"Ok fine go shower then we can go do something"

"Ok I'll be 15" You grab your clothes and walk to the bathroom.

You go on your phone to find your shower playlist while you wait for the water to warm up. You get in the shower after 15 minutes you get out. Woods bathroom didn't have a mat on the floor for whatever reason and you slip onto the hard floor with a thud.

"Y/N are you ok" Woods shouted as you hear his foot steps towards the door

"I'm fine just slipped its okay" You reply weakly as you were actually in a lot of pain

"Are you sure that didn't found good"

"I'm ok just let me get dressed and I'll be right out" You say trying to lift yourself up, being unsuccessful. "Shit." You say under your breath using just you left arm to lift you unable to put weigh on the right side of you body. As you get dressed while sitting on the closed toilet.

You limp out of the bathroom trying to make it as non obvious as possible but well you were in agony at this point, you sit on Woods' bed and wince.

"N/N I can see clearly you're in pain lets go to the emergency room"

"No cause then Matt will blame you and never let me stay here" You say crying out of pain and fear

"Look if that's the case then we will have to live with that but you need medical attention."

"Fine but don't call Matt"

"Ok well I still have to tell my mum we are leaving, don't worry I'll just say we are gonna get breakfast"

You try to stand but fail miserably.

"Wait here then I can carry you out okay"

"Okay"

Woods leaves and comes back 2 minutes later. He gently scoops you up and crabs a pair of you shoes.

"Here we can put these on you when we get there."

You grab the shoes with you left hand placing them on your stomach. Woods puts to carefully into the car and buckles you in.

"I could have done that"

"Oh shh" He says shutting your door and walking round to the drivers side. He drives off and after about 10 mins of the pain getting progressively worse you arrive that the emergency room. Woods gets out and carries you in, he sits you on a chair and goes to get the forms that ask what happened. As he walks back over and sits down next to you handing you the form without really thinking.