Push it aside

Wen you wake up you do your normal routine and go out to the kitchen where Matt was already eating a bagel.

"Morning dad" You say

"Morning sweetheart" Matt replies "You wanna bagel?" He asks

"Nah thanks I'm not really hungry" You really weren't hungry which was stranger of late you were getting better but today was different it wasn't like the old version of not hungry it wasn't your body telling you not to eat and that you weren't hungry, your stomach felt like it was doing flips but not like you were gonna throw up it was weird like you were nervous but you didn't know what was wrong.

"You sure kiddo we have to shoot another video today and vlog and Woods and Sam have videos to shoot so it could be a late lunch" Matt says

"I'll be fine we have snacks at the studio I can eat" You say

"If you sure, go brush your teeth and grab your bags for this weekend and we will head off"

You run to brush your teeth and grab your normal bag and your weekend bags which you knew was gonna be super hard for you as it was already hard enough for you to walk into the studio if people were already in there. As you leave the house you check your phone.

"Dad its only 7:30 the studio is like 10 minutes away"

"Yeah but Woods is meeting us early then taking you stuff straight to his car then we can go in and you two can chill for like 20 minutes before everyone get here cuz I may have forgotten to tell you but we kinda have some people coming in today." Matt says with a slightly guilty face

"It's ok dad how may people are there gonna be"

"Like 3 but only like one at a time through out the day to see if anyone is a good fit for the company"

"Oh ok" you say as you get to the studio, you see Woods waiting for you. You get out and grab your bags and walk over to Woods, he goes round and opens the boot/trunk so you could put your bags their.

"Ok guys wanna go in its kinda cold" Matt says

"Ok" You say then you all walk inside

You and Woods decide to check your school emails as you knew there were activities going on this week but you didn't know when they were happening so we checked to see what was happening.

"Ooo spirit week next week Monday is school colours so blue and yellow." Woods' says

"Umm" You say knowing you don't own yellow clothes

"What's up"

"I don't have anything yellow"

"That's fine I got a yellow shirt you can wear cuz your gonna be at mine anyways"

"Aww thank you Woody"

"Then Wednesday is pyjama day."

"Another one"

"Yeah we have one here and one at school its kinda weird but it means we don't really have to try twice a year"

"That's true but we all know that no matter what I wear Adison is gonna try and finding something"

"She can try but we know you are gonna look fucking hot" Woods says making you slap his arm and blush, but as you are about to pull your hand way Woods grabs it and pulls you onto his lap, he kisses you then you hear the front door open so you stop kissing and are about to get off his lap when Roze walks in filming.

"Oh sorry guys I'll cut that out if you want"

"Thanks Cat" Woods says the door opens again and you see Tanner walk past the window without even looking at us which was out of the ordinary he always came in and said good morning but he went straight to the break room so you guessed he didn't have time to get breakfast but when he walked back out of the building again without saying anything, then Matt walks past without saying anything, he left faster than Tanner as if he was chasing him but we just ignored it and thought they had a meeting or something.