Part 41(Kartik missing)

Start from the beginning

He hugged her nd cried badly....
Shanaya told naira everything nd naira was shocked to hear the truth...she was so angry on nisha for first spoiling kartik's life nd then rohan's too...she hugged rohan tight nd kissed his forehead...he smiled for the first time in this year, getting his dii back...

NAIRA: Rohan beta...mei tujhse baadmei baat krti hu, phle mei kartik ko check krke aayi...tu yhi rhena shanaya ke sath..okk chotu.
...(to shanaya) rohan ke sath rhena...

She nodded nd naira went to see for kartik...her heart was beating fast thinking if he's safe or not...all bad thoughts were coming in her mind...she ran up to their room to find the room empty...she became worried not finding kartik...she searched all around but couldn't find him...she saw a ladder outside the window nd a scarf of a girl...she understood that shanaya might hv kidnapped him...she went numb for a while, remembering kartik's pleadings to protect him from her...

she went numb for a while, remembering kartik's pleadings to protect him from her

She sat on her knees nd cried badly, shouting kartik's name...
Shanaya came up with rohan in her lap...he signalled her to leave him on the floor...she made him stand nd took him to naira...rohan hugged naira nd she too reciprocated caressing his back as he was crying heavily....naira was breaking from inside..

ROHAN:(sniffing in her neck) I.. I.. m..s.sor.ryy...d.did.u...sb..m.me.r
.i...g.al.ti...h...a.gr...m.me.i...p.h.le...hi...h.i.ma.t...kr.ke...v.ah.a..se..b.bh.a.ag...aa.ta...t.oh...y.eh..sb...n.hi..h.o.ta...I..m..s.sor.ryy...d.ii...

Naira rubbed his back nd caressed his hair...she was herself crying, thinking about kartik...

SHANAYA:(hugging both of them) kisi ki koi glti nhi h

SHANAYA:(hugging both of them) kisi ki koi glti nhi h...naa dii ki aur naa rohan ki...yeh sb uss nisha ki vajah se hua h...phle usne bhai ka rape kiya...phir uncle aunty ka murder, rohan ko kidnap krke forcefully shaadi ki, use itna torture kiya...roz uska rape kiya...
She deserves severe punishment...Dii u can't be weak...
Kartik bhai ko apki zroorat h...aap hi unhe bcha skte ho...come on dii...yeh time rone ka nhi, bhai aur rohan ke culprit ko saza dene ka h...jao dii aap bhai ko dhundo...
Mene police ko bhi inform kr diya h...hmare guards bhi nisha ke ghar gye h use dhundne...rohan ke pas mei hu...aap jao...kartik bhai needs u more...