I was about to tell her something when Taehyung suddenly approached me.

"Hi Lalisa." He greeted me and the rose on his hand made me nervous.

"Oh hi. What's up Taehyung?" My eyes were shifting from the one stem flower to Jennie. This isn't a good idea.

"Here." What I don't want to happen, happened as Taehyung gave me the pink posy. I saw Jennie's hands tightened around her utensils.

"Taehyung you didn't ha—"

"Not me. It's Jungkook. This was his idea, right? Last night." He explained right away.

"Well then, if that's the case, I would accept this. Thank you." Of course, I didn't want to embarrass Taehyung so I accepted it.

"No, thank you. For giving it a shot. It was nice knowing you. And sorry, I left you two, first"

"It was fine, really. Why don't we just be friends?" I said, offering him a handshake.

"Friends, of course! I would be glad to have a drink with you and Jungkook again for some another time." There could be no missing the distinct note of hope in his voice.

"Sure! Jen, you could join us. It will be fun." I suggested as I turned my attention to Jennie.

"Yes. You should also come, Jennie, be my companion." Taehyung agreed and looked at the girl in front of me. This startled her a bit.

"If I have time, sure." She said, no smiling or anything on her face.
This girl surely knew how to suppress her expression when her crush was in front of her.

"Make time for me, then." Taehyung said, getting some fries from Jennie's tray.

"Just let me know when, Lalisa. Well then, girls" Taehyung showed us his one last killer smile just before he left us.

I went to the LK Label firm for my second photoshoot later that week. It was considerably easier this time for me. Since a model like me wasn't new in wearing something sultry, I finished the shoot quickly. I posed for a local magazine this time. (Lisa's outfit for the shoot.)

"On behalf of Vogue Seoul, we would like to express our sincere gratitude to you, Lalisa

"On behalf of Vogue Seoul, we would like to express our sincere gratitude to you, Lalisa." The photographer thanked me.

"It will always be my pleasure working with you Ma'am." I bowed to everyone.

I stayed for a while when the team invited me for some coffee. I was glad I had to work with these amiable people. I may be a rookie but they didn't make me feel like one. Instead, they were treating me like I was some known celebrity and that made me want to work with them more in the future. When I felt I had to go now, I bid them goodbye first.