𝐒𝐒: 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐀𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒)

Author's POV:

When Anirudh went to take a shower, the family had gathered to brainstorm the next part, as if trying to become the next Sherlock Holmes family. They had come together in the main hall.

As soon as Kaka saw Viraj, he deliberately stomped his stick on his foot, making him scream, and muttered "Shiv Shiv" under his breath, chanting god's name so lovingly as if wanting him to call him in heaven- or wherever he'd land up.

Why? Because Viraj, was in a towel, dripping wet, and was so mad that you could almost mistaken him for the red angry bird, except the red bird was actually fat, Viraj was well built.

He had been is a shower, taking his time, when Kaka had suddenly burst the door open, grabbed his hand ready to drag him downstairs for the meeting. Thankfully, he had wrapped the towel in time or----

And here Kaka was, chanting god's name, as if he wasn't just the one who actually brought him. Viraj clearly found it in his interest to scramble upstairs, holding his towel, as he went to get ready.

After a long wait, he finally arrived, as they discussed other Einstein ways of making Anirudh jealous.

After a long lunch, Anirudh finally decided to do something. He wasn't going to let this Viraj overtake his place! He just went towards Bondita, who was talking to Sashwati, and took her to the study.

"Bondita! Ever since you came, we haven't been able to have a proper talk! Can we please just sit down and talk like we used to?", he questioned with puppy eyes, after they had settled themselves down on the study sofa.

"Okay Sakha Babu! What's there to ask in this?" she exclaimed, ever ready to talk to him, but decided something else was to be done.

"The red apple got beaten by Kaka!", she shouted, only confusing Anirudh.

"Bondita, are you okay? Do you need to go to a mental hospital? There is one in Tulsipur, they'll do it for free for you!", he jokingly questioned, only to be glared at by her.

Before anymore talk, Viraj came rushing inside, as if she had called him, and grabbed Bondita and led her out, leaving a jaw-dropped Anirudh behind.

"Boudi, what was that! Why'd you scream it so loud? What if he understood?", Viraj exclaimed, only to receive a slap on his forehead.

"He hasn't realised his love for me! You think that man will understand this?!", she said poutingly, wishing he wasn't such a- lightbulb.

"Okay, now lets go to the market, and I'm sure we'll be followed", he said, proud of himself for doing such A1 acting!

On the other hand, Anirudh had actually begun to follow them into the market. How? Wasn't that a bit too obvious? It was none other than his favourite woman, even before Bondita.

The one who looked too hot to handle despite being a mother to three imaginary children.

Roopa.

He followed them, and hid behind a pillar, as he saw the two conversing infront of a shop- of bangles!

"So that nincompoop will buy bangles for her?! Idiot he is, a big one! Huh! I wish Batuk was here, we'd teach him a lesson together!", Anirudh whispered to himself, as other passing people gazed at this half woman, half man with a look that only said one thing- Stupid, to be talking to himself. Not that he cared.

Here, Viraj and Bondita knew it was Roopa, or ARC, who had been following them, so he deliberately held Bondita's hand, of course, respectfully and brotherly, as he made her wear the bangles, one by one.