𝐒𝐒: 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐀𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑)

Finally, after some fun times with family, they all went back to their respective homes, and Bondita came to RC Haveli to spend time with Sashwati, Sampoorna, and the others. Even though she'd been staying with him in her childhood, the sudden feeling of staying with her love sent shivers of excitement through her body, like a current.

Back at RC Haveli, everyone was pleased to finally have peace and harmony in life.

"Bondita, please come here dear, I need to speak to you.", Kaka said, as he called Bondita to a corner.

"Beta, Batuk is coming back home, but it's his sincere request that he wants to keep it a surprise, so please don't tell anyone, especially Anirudh. I told you because it's your job to go pick him up with Anirudh. Will you be able to do this task?"

"Yes Kaka, don't worry, I will take care.", she replied as she smirked inwardly, knowing exactly what to do to bring her Sakha Babu out of his shell and make him confess.

She quickly hurried towards the study, and barged right in, only to collide with Anirudh, who was walking out, thus resulting in her imbalance, as she fell on him, and they both on the study sofa.

This was probably the first time she became so close to him. Not that they hadn't ever hugged, but the surge of intimacy wasn't there then. It was here now. When both loved each other, at least by the heart, if not openly accepted by one.

He protectively held her by her bare waist, exposed due to the sheer blue saree she had donned, with oxidised studs and a silver bracelet that read '♾️AB♾️'. The touch of his cold, trembling fingers, on her warm, smooth butter waist, shook both to the core. She had her hand on his collar, as she had grabbed it tightly, instinctively before falling.

She was secretly enjoying this, as her dreams were coming true. Her gaze shifted to his cute stubble, his now pink cheeks, nose, and his beautiful brown eyes, a melting honey pot. Finally, her orbs landed on his lips, and the first word that came to her mind- kissable. Plump, and perfectly outlined, it was almost as if they were drawn on paper. How badly she wanted to kiss him, desire reflecting in her eyes. But those fantasies were for later.

With her exploration, Anirudh wasn't a statue, rather studying his own book. His eyes went to her scented locks, which were falling on his shoulder, blocking his vision. He used his fingers to graze over her cheekbones, shifting her hair behind her ears so he could adore her perfectly. Her eyes, the shine they had of joy, of care. Her tinted cheeks, pink and rose hued, silk smooth. Her small nose, and her perfect eyebrows. His brown eyes finally landed on her lips- rose, petal like, and a bright pink. They seemed so scrumptious, so- tempting, as if he wanted to kiss her senselessly.

"Kiss? Senselessly? N-no this isn't right! She's only a friend! Why would you kiss your friend! Shut up, Anirudh! And close this moment up!", he thought to himself, as he cleared his throat, bringing her out of trance, and got up, making her stand at a respectable distance.

"Ab-bb I-I should go Bon-Bondita, water needs me." he said in daze, not realising what he said.

"What? Sakha Babu, are you fine?", she gently placed her palm on his bicep, showing true concern, but he was too nervous to react, and quickly said, "Sorry, I meant to say I need water. Uh-um b-bye.", as he quickly scurried out, before she could react.

She followed him, into the living room. She was enjoying his nervousness, and knew why it was there, whereas he was sweating. Before he could disappear, she came and stood in front of him, raising her eyebrows, wiggling them, as if trying to decipher his emotions. He didn't understand, so she just let out a deep sigh and commented, "Sakha Babu, one of my friends from London, is coming today! I need to go receive him! Can you come with me?"