Augusta Longbottom

Hagrid waded his way through the rubble of the ruined cottage, tears noisily flowing, as he remembered two of the only few friends he had, because not many people wanted to team up with a half-giant, however nice he was. He was twice as tall than a normal man, and five times as wide, with hands the size of dustbin lids. He saw the bodies of Lily and James, and started to cry even harder. Then he saw Harry, he said ' 'ello 'Arry, I am Hagrid. And fr'm now on, I'm going ter be yer frien', whe're yeh like it or not.' He blew his nose on a handkerchief the size of a table-cloth. Just then - 

James and Lily slowly opened their eyes, it felt like they had been hit by an iron-clad punch, where they had been hit by the curse. Last night's memories came flooding in as James came into the room.

'What - the!?' spluttered Lily

'Lily, James?' said Hagrid

'Hiya, Hagrid' said James, smiling

'We were hit by the Killing Curse...' said James

'Then how the hell are we alive?!' shouted Lily

'Lily, don't shout... You want to know the reason?'

'Yes, I bloody want to...'

'I want ter know too' Hagrid grunted

'Hagrid, I trust you, we trust you. I expect that this information will not get to anyone. Because, what I'm going to say is... dangerous, very dangerous. Only we three, present in this room, should know about it. Not a soul. We trust you'

Hagrid swelled with pride at being their confidant to such dangerous information, 'Don't worry, James!'he said.

'The reason we didn't die, has been kept in the Potter line for more than a century...' and he explains everything...(A/N - Hey, I'm not gonna reveal everything now, let's keep some secrets which will reveal themselves with time...)

'Wow...' Lily said softly 'That's why you didn't even bother picking up your wand? I thought it was from the panic...

'Brillian' ' said Hagrid

'Do you know what happened after you 'died'?' said James

'What?'

'Voldemort's gone! At least for now...' said James

'How?' said Lily

'Yer wonderful 'Arry!' piped in Hagrid

'Harry? Oh god!' she looked to see that he was safe, in the confusion, she had forgot to check on Harry. But she didn't notice that he had the scar.

'When you 'died', Voldemort turned his wand to Harry, and pointed it at his forehead, just above his right eye, he practically screamed the curse, 'Avada Kedavra' and then he exploded, Voldemort. Harry also showed really, really powerful magic, he can give Dumbledore a run for his money. Leaving nothing but...' he scooped up Harry, and removed his fringe from his eyes 'this scar' and everyone could see the lightning scar just above his right eye'.

Lily, being the brightest witch of her age, could easily tell something about the scar, 'The Sowilo rune' she said.

'The what?' said James

'The So-wi-lo rune. It's a ru-' 

'All right, all right, Lily, I love it when you ramble, but for now wait, you can explain later, to Harry, I bet he'll have more interest in it than me, because I don't really care about that sowoli rune right now, besides, he can't complain, seeing he's 1...'

Lily laughed 'By the way, it's Sowilo'

'Now, I don't have ter take 'Arry to Dumbledore'

'Wait! Why did Dumbledore want him?' said Lily