"I promise you, Mikey-kun. I will fix everything. I will do my best... so... don't go away. If ever Izana-kun goes missing, I'll help you find him," Takemichi wipes his tears and smiles.

"Okay, but I still don't get you," Mikey narrows his eyes. "Be careful, Takemitchy. I'll be watching you. You can't keep a secret from me for long."

"Mikey!" Draken calls, just in time. "Are you not done yet? Hurry up!"

"Thank you, Mikey-kun. Thank you Draken-kun," Takemichi bows again before going out of there.

The semi-private conversation was heard by the last person who should've heard it. Izana feels nervous and anxious. He starts thinking if Takemichi knows what they're plotting. He knows well that Takemichi can ruin his plan so he needs to handle this as early as possible.

Izana immediately goes to his room and locks it. He texts Kakucho to meet him at 8 PM later. He could just meet the other right now but he has plans.

After waiting for the right time, he goes to Mikey's school and bothers his brother. Mikey looks at Izana, furrowing his eyebrows. He is purposely showing a suspicious face.

"Why?" Manjiro asks, walking away from his classroom.

"Just give it to me, don't ask," Izana replies. "I'll buy my own bike next month."

"No, I'll use it," Mikey refuses. "Kenchin and I are going around the city."

This makes Izana groan. He didn't want to go anywhere without a bike so he needs to convince Mikey. Meanwhile, the reason why Mikey doesn't allow him to borrow is because of Takemichi. As much as possible, Izana shouldn't disappear, especially with his bike.

"Can't you just ride with him?" Izana is forced to fasten his pace because Mikey tries to get away from him.

"No, I don't want to."

"Come on, Mikey!" Izana is close to punching his brother and stealing the keys. "I can't go to (Y/N)'s school without a bike!"

Manjiro then halts, making Izana bump into him. He wore a mischievous smile before turning to face his older brother.

"Here you go," Mikey gives the key. "Take care of babu." Then he walks away.

Although confused with Mikey's action, Izana doesn't pay attention to that anymore. It took him time to borrow the key so you might not be in the school anymore. He needs to hurry.

On his way, he sees you walking with Yumeri. This makes him double think. He doesn't want to be bothered by Yumeri but he really wants to talk to you.

Unfortunately, Yumeri spots him when she turned her head. She waves her hand and runs towards him. You follow her, putting your hands behind your back.

"I knew I heard Mikey's babu," Yumeri smiles.

"Curse this sound," Izana says under his breath.

Once you step closer to Yumeri, she immediately pushes you near Izana. She's excited. You look at her with confused face, then, you remember that she wasn't aware with what's going on between Takemichi and Izana.

"Here you go," Yumeri says. "I can walk on my own. Enjoy your time with him, bye!!" then she runs away.

You think that maybe this is a good idea. Maybe you could talk to Izana about his plans and stop him? Maybe you can work it out with him. You just wish that you wouldn't feel awkward with him or he wouldn't feel you're being cautious around him.